"Oh sorry." I said when I bumped into somebody while leaving the toilets. I looked up and was met by that look again. "Hey." Erik said and I nodded, amazed by his eyes. "I'm sorry for yesterday." he said and I chuckled lightly. "It's fine. I am sorry for being rude." I said and he chuckled too. He held out his hand and I shook it. "I'm Erik." he said. "Emma." I said and my phone began ringing. "Sorry." I said and answered it. "Yes?" I answered. "What takes you so long? Are you fucking somebody?" Jessie asked and I laughed. "I'm on my way babeee." I said and hung up. "Boyfriend?" Erik asked and I shook my head. No, my boyfriend...well ex-boyfriend thinks that I'm a whore so I don't find it important to talk to him. "No." I said and he smiled. "Am I going to meet you again?" he asked and I giggled. "Maybe." I said and walked away. Maybe? Really clever. 

.....

"Em do you really wanna go there dressed like this?" Marcel asked and I looked at him. Is there something wrong with my faux leather peplum tank top, grey tight jeans and high heeled ankle black boots? Oh, no. It's just the little detail that my cousin probably sees me as a whore too. "I'm dressed in grey and black colour, I have no cleavage so please don't talk to me like I'm dressed as a total whore!" I said through my clenched teeth. "Emma I didn't mean it to sound like that. But be careful please." he said and I smiled ironically. "I will. Oh, don't forget to tell Marco where I am so he can come and see me dancing with other men too." I said and winked. "Em." Marcel said after he had sighed. "What? I know that the moment I leave you're gonna run just to tell him what I've been doing!" I said and put on my coat. "I wish you a nice evening." I said and closed the door behind me. Let the party begin. 

If they're this way, thinking about me like I'm a slut, then I'm gonna be one. Heartless towards them. Not answering their questions. They've got what they want.

.....

I like to dirty dance, I like to do my thang. And all we really doing is moving our feet, dancing really close and creating some body heat. I just wanna be dancing, dirty, dirty, dirty dancing.

"I'm getting a drink." I told Nina and they all nodded. "I'm coming with ya!" Jessie said and we made our way to the bar through the crowd. "2 glasses of tequila." I told the waiter and he nodded. "Is tequila fine with you?" I asked Jessie. No answer. I looked at her and realized that she isn't paying any attention to me. "Jessie!" I said louder and she looked at me confused. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Sorry, it's just... I know that I can't see clearly after all I've already drunk, but isn't... isn't that the guy from cafe?" she asked and I looked where she was pointing with her finger. Yes. 

"I think so." I said and she smacked my shoulder playfully. "You could have some fun tonight and forget about that hilarious ex of yours." she said and I laughed at the word hilarious. "Here you are ladies." the guy from behind the counter said and I nodded. "Cheers!" Jes exclaimed and we did the whole tequila thing. "Let's go dancing." Jes yelled into my ear so I can hear her, but I shook my head. "I'm gonna go in a minute." I said and she shrugged. She threw herself in the crowd and I laughed. I feel dizzy, but somehow I find it funny. Yeah, that's normal after having 2 glasses of vodka, 2 glasses of tequila and one glass of captain morgan.

"Meeting again?" somebody asked from behind and I turned around. Oh. The last time my drunk eyes looked at him, he was upstairs in the VIP lounge. "What a coincidence." I said and he sat down next to me with that childish smile of his. "How come that you're on a party on Thursday? No school, nor work tomorrow?" Erik asked and I giggled. Why am I laughing? Oh Emma, you're so freaking drunk.

"Nope. No school tomorrow." I said and he smiled. "What about you? Don't you need to train?" I asked and he gave me a confused look. "Yeah, I know that you're a football player. But more than a football player, you're an ordinary human." I said and he smiled. "I'm out of practice. The only thing I can do is running." he said and I looked at him. "Annoying." I said and he giggled. Oh Gosh. I never have hangover, but I guess tomorrow will be different. "Emma!" Jake yelled when he reached me and we both looked at him. "Oh. Sorry." he said and turned around, but I grabbed his arm. "What do you need?" I asked and he looks.... more drunk than ever. "Check on you." he said and I laughed. "I'm fine. Coming in a minute." I said and he left. 

"In a minute?" Erik asked and I looked at him. What does he mean? "That leaves no time for talking." he said and I chuckled. "Then come and dance with me." I said and stood up. "I can't dance." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You can, otherwise you wouldn't be on a party here." I said and held up my hand. "C'mooon!" I said and he smiled innocently. He's too pure to make him dirty. What am I thinking about? "Okay then." he said and I led him on the dance floor. I turned my back to him and felt nothing. "You really can't dance." I giggled and I swear that he blushed. "Don't worry. It will be fine." I said and took his hands in mine. "Move." I said and he looked on my feet. I started moving into the beat of the music and he did the same. It's not that baaad.

"Now, you know how to dance." I said and he giggled. I turned my back to him and started dancing a bit more energic now. After a while Erik put his hands on my hips and we swayed into the rhythm. 

"Em we're going home." Thomas and the others came and I nodded. I told them to wait for me outside and they left. "Have to go." I told Erik and he nodded. "Thank you. For teaching me how to dance." he said and I laughed. "It was my pleasure." I said and kissed his cheek. "Have a nice evening." I said and left. Why the hell did I kiss him?

.....

"Where is Jake?" I asked when I saw them waiting for me. "He is still inside. He wants to dance." Jessie said and I laughed. "Sooo, miss Fornell, you have a nice friend." Nina said and I rolled my eyes. "Touchy." Thomas said and I shrugged. When I'm a slut, then I should act like it. "He is nice." Jessie mumbled next to me and I looked at her. No no no. "I don't take him as something more. I don't even know him." I said and she smirked. "He would like to get to know you for sure." she replied and I giggled. "It wouldn't do good." I said and she shrugged. "Don't care about Marco! He is stupid!" she said and ouch, it hurts. Is he stupid? Well, he doesn't believe me, he hugs his fans... maybe he is. "It means nothing." I said and she looked at me. "Doesn't it?" she asked and I giggled. "He thinks of me as of a whore." I said and she smirked. "Then act like one with Erik." she said and I smirked. Maybeee.

So here it is! Tell me what you think! :-)
Thanks for comments and votes! I love you!