Epilogue.

Two men standing in front of the room in a hospital. They are looking at the newborn babies through a square-shaped transparent glass.

"Look at your daughter, she is so cute." Hoseok can't stop smiling as if he is the father of the baby.

"Cute like her mother." Jimin waved to her daughter in a loving way even though she is closing her eyes.

"Did you guys give her name already?" Hoseok asked while grinning widely at all the baby.

They are too adorable. You will smile automatically when you see them.

Jimin shook his head while still staring at her daughter as if she is the only one that is in the room.

"Not yet but soon, I will discuss with Hye Su again when she wakes up."

After Hoseok replied an I see, they stayed silent for a while until Jimin bring up the past.

"I really feel thankful toward you. Without you, I will not be here, Hoseok." Jimin wrapped his arm around his shoulder and massaged it.

When Je Kwan wanted to stab him, Hoseok shot his hand after making sure it won't rebound and hurt Jimin.

He has been caught and punished.

"You have to feel thankful toward yourself too." Hoseok did the same toward Jimin.

"Because of you, the first human surviving with an artificial heart has brought hope to those who need it." He patted his back, feeling proud for him.

"That happened because you saved me." Jimin said.

"And that happened because you guys asked for my help before you two went to his place. You and Hye Su saved you." Hoseok argued.

A man stands in between them, slightly pushed both of them away from each other.

"Eventually, you will end up where you need to be, with who you are meant to be with, and doing what you should be doing."

His statement startled Jimin and Hoseok for a short moment because it is meaningful.

"Jungkook."

They clap their hands lightly for him since they don't want to create a loud noise in the hospital.

"Hye Su is looking for you, do you want to go now? If no, I will go for you."

Jungkook's words make Jimin run toward her room at a fast pace. When his wife needs him, he will be in front of her as fast as possible.

Also, he doesn't want Jungkook to go for him but he knows Jungkook is not serious about it.

Hands in his pant pockets, Jungkook is looking at Jimin who reached the room and went inside.

A soft smile formed on his lips. If you truly love someone, you will feel happy when they are.

A happy ending.