1.

9:15 pm.

"Goodnight, Jungkook." She waved at her co-workers with a bright smile. They have been knowing each other for more than 8 months and they are close to each other. Both of them are 24 years old.

The owner of the black car, Jeon Jungkook returned a bunny smile to her as he gestured her to go inside. "Don't miss me, goodnight." He chuckled at his own statement.

She giggled and waved to him again before making her way toward her house that she rents it. She shifted her attention to the house on her left side.

Light filled in the house which is an unusual sight but it is not surprising because she knows that she got a new neighbour.

A heart rate patient monitor is producing a continuous sound in the basement of a mansion.

An unconscious young man can be seen lying on a bed that is located in a container. There are a few types of medical equipment beside the container.

"Are you going to keep sleeping?"

A man, the father of the patient is caressing his son's cheek that is pale and cold.

He grabbed his cold hand in his, trying to warm him. He has been doing the same action and saying the same words to his son for 15 years.

Nothing much has changed. His son is still being unconscious since the accident from 15 years ago. The man is still being a stubborn father as he doesn't give up on his son.

The only thing that seems to be changing is their age. Both of them are growing older every year but his father's intention is still the same.

"When are you going to call me father again?"

"When are you going to tell me you love me again?"

Every day, every moment, every second, he prays for his son, hoping him to wake up from this long-lasting sleep even though deep inside, he knows the truth.

The truth he chooses to ignore, the truth he wishes it was a lie and the truth he hopes it doesn't exist.

The heart is beating but the patient is dead.

𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏. ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें