28.

"Let me help you, Mr Min."

Two men and one woman in the kitchen of Je Kwan's place. They are helping each other to prepare dinner.

Everything is normal until they finished their meals. Three of them are resting their heads on their hands that are on the table.

They fainted because the three of them added sleeping pills to each other's drink.

Why?

Jimin and Hye Su wants her uncle to fall asleep so that they can go around his house and search.

They may be able to find something that is useful. For her uncle, he planned to do something on Jimin.

Someone slowly lifted his head while looking at them who are still sleeping soundly.

"Seems like you guys did what I did but the god is on my side." He stretched his body before he begins his plan.

An evil plan.

Blinking a few times, Jimin opened his eyes. He is looking around his surroundings because it is unfamiliar.

He saw a guy lying in a container filled with ice as there are a few types of medical equipment beside him.

Who is he?

When he wanted to approach him, he noticed that he can't move his legs and his hands. He is lying on a bed.

"Surprise?"

He recognised that voice, Min Je Kwan. That's when he knows his plan has failed and he is in danger.

"I injected anaesthetic on you, Jimin."

He stopped his steps when he is walking around Jimin. "I mean Kang Dae, Jeon Kang Dae."

Crossing his arms while chuckling, he showed him the notebook. He saw Jimin's reaction and he feels satisfied.

"Angry? Sad?" He sits on the chair beside the bed and stares at Jimin who is glaring at him.

"I killed him because he saw me standing at the place where I left you after I took your heart. He will be able to live peacefully if he didn't stop his car to see me on that day."

"His own choice killed him, not me." He begins to flip the pages. "I got a lot of information when I read this especially information about you."

He leaned forward and pointed at his left chest. "An artificial heart." He put the notebook on the table before standing up.

"Let me tell you the past that you have forgotten."