Prologue.

The sound of liquid boiling can be heard clearly in this wide laboratory. A young man can be seen lying on a white bed comfortably.

A man in his sixties approached him with a small tray. Syringe on his right hand as he used it to suck the transparent liquid in a small container that he prepared.

Skillfully, he injects it into his arm. He has been doing this to this young man for 15 years, in order to keep him alive or to let him be alive again.

He takes a glance at him before he walked away, wanting to continue doing his things. The things that he has a passion for it which is scientific research.

After some time, he could feel someone is staring at him but he shrugged it off because he knows in this laboratory, there are only two people.

Himself and the unconscious young man. Someone unconscious is not able to move, right?

He thinks that maybe, it is a ghost until he shifted his attention to that young man who is now conscious as he is staring at him without blinking while still lying on the bed.

"Who are you?" That young man asked in a calm tone.

The man walked toward him, still feeling a bit shocking. He sits on the chair beside his bed before he answers his question.

"I saved your life."

The young man furrowed his brow as he doesn't remember anything.

"Who I am?" he asked carefully which caused that man's lips to curve, forming a soft smile.

"You are a human, without a heart."