CHAPTER 1 - THE SELECTION IN ANBU

_ Introduction_

It all starts after the Isshiki incident on konoha in which sasuke losed his rinnegan but naruto didn't lose the kurama and after Sarada came to know what boruto did to her father she started ignoring him and not just Sarada most of boruto friends started hating him knowing he had a otsutsuki inside of him, after that Boruto started staying alone and had no friends which made him even more cold and as Boruto end up thinking that by he destroyed sasuke eye not momoshiki, he felt a burden on himself and got even more depressed so he decided to serve the village but he couldn't do it with team 7 as everyone ignores him and he made up his mind to join the Anbu Black Ops and serve the village silently.

_____Third person Pov

Boruto went to Kakashi and asked him to train him enough to join Anbu as Boruto asked kakashi, first kakashi tried to make him understand that anbu was not a childs game but Boruto has become so much cold that he doesn't listen to Kakashi and Kakashi ends up accepting and started to train Boruto but no one knows about this not even Boruto's family

________Timeskip to 6 months________

Kakashi POV______

Thinking: his training is finished now, i can say his hard work payed of and he is finally strong enough to join anbu, and i have enrolled his name in Anbu black ops new divison selection.

As i walk toward him

I said - Boruto, today your training is finished and as you say i enrolled your name in new divison of anbu black ops and after listening to your strengths and as you were trained by me the 'Anbu black ops selection' has selected you you will join from tomorrow.

He said thanks for the selection and training me in his usual cold tone, as he walk past me and said i will join from tommorow no problem.

_______Third person POV___________

AT NIGHT

THE UZUMAKI FAMILY WAS HAVING DINNER TOGETHER

Boruto gives Naruto a letter, Naruto asks what is it Boruto replied just read it after reading the letter Naruto was shocked and yelled at him why are you leaving team 7 after listening to Naruto whole family was shocked. Boruto then gave him a certificate which was the selection certificate of Anbu and as Naruto saw the certificate he yelled at Boruto what you are joining Anbu Black Ops, Boruto stand up and went in the kitchen to wash his hands and as he came back he said come to my room dad in a sad depressed tone.

_______Naruto POV_________________

I went in his room and asked him the whole matter he told me everything and i understood before i would say anything he said,  Dad please i want to serve the village but not with team 7 they all  hate me and at this moment i understood that now no matter how much i try to stop him he won't listen to me because he was lost in darkness but as i thought he want to serve the village to fix his mistake rather then going rogue because of darknes he has fallen in i understood only he can bring himself back from darkness and if i go too much rough on by changing his mind forcefully he can do the mistake of going rogue so i said

Okay Boruto Uzumkai your are selected in th ANBU BLACK OPS.

Author's note - guys i am new at this so yeah i am sorry if the story is not good i will try to improve it.