A Special Surprise

Magsimula sa umpisa

I grabbed one of my bleeding through shirts, and a pair of black skinnies. I threw on one of my favourite chokers, spiked but not too much, so it didn't seem like a collar, save for the loop on the front which looked like where a leash would hook.

I never have worn any of the items stated above, save for the shirt and pants. I had gotten these in secret a while before the accident....ugh I don't want to think about that right now.

I sighed happily thinking of how he would react. I relaxed on the couch, listening to music, having set up our room nicely, partially to set the mood.

I texted the guys to not come over and they all said they were busy anyways. Perfect. I waited and eventually he came back two hours later.

*Two Hours Later*

I got up when he came in and smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him down into a kiss, his hands gripping my hips.

I looked up at him and bit at his lip playfully, tugging at one of his piercings, causing him to growl a bit.

He stood back and looked at me, raising a brow at my choker. "That's new, I like it." I grinned. "I love it, personally."

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to lean in by my ear, whispering, his breath on my neck causing shivers to run down my spine. "I have a surprise for you.."

I grinned and leaned up biting gently and tugging on the lobe of his ear. "So do I..."

Chris' P.O.V

I looked down at Trinity and just smirked, wondering what surprise she had for me. I let her go and walked up towards our room, and she followed, and I was carrying the large box I had for this.

I went in and saw the room, walking in a bit further before I heard the door close and lock. Once I turned around I had to keep myself calm, which I was failing at, as she was starting to slowly strip down of her BT shirt, and then her practically skin-tight skinny jeans. I swear she was pretending to have trouble just to torment me. I wasnt complaining.

I, while this was going on, had pulled off my own shirt and tossed it elsewhere, turning to the box and opening it. I didnt hear her approach me from behind or see her peer over my shoulder until she spoke.

"Oh. My. God. Chris. Did you seriously get all this stuff just for us?" I grinned a bit devilishly at the comment, and that 100% answered that question. My one hand secretly snatched a pair of silver handcuffs from the box, hooking one around her wrist, and the other one quickly being snapped around her other one, keeping her hands bound.

"Oh, what'm I being arrested for...officer?" She teased and I grinned. "Being such a tease and so damn sexy it shouldn't be legal." I joked and kissed her, pinning her onto her back, and holding her arms above her head with my hand, while my other one roamed her thin curved figure.

She arched her body in towards my touch and bit her lip, and I trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, nibbling on her collarbone, causing a soft gasp, and I grabbed something else from the box, which appeared to be a hook of sorts, resting that on a spot that would hold it on our headboard, hooking the cuffs there, keeping her hands bound, without me having effort and an extra free hand.

She teasingly pulled on the binds and wiggled her hips and I pulled the black laced panties down, along with the tights, since It would be a lot of work to remove the garters just to take them off later. So I saved time.

Once they were off, I let my tongue slowly trail up her left thigh, nibbling onto her hip bone, causing a soft moan, and I glanced up at the corset she was wearing, and removed it, tossing it elsewhere, revealing the smooth and tattooed skin that was always flawless to me.

I kissed practically every inch of her body, and eventually had during the process, removed my own clothing, and it was strewn in the room along with the other articles of clothing that tended to be around usually after or just before tour.

I pressed my bare naked form against her and she pressed back, and it felt nice to have that feeling. I know we at least felt that way. We stayed like that for about maybe a minute, before I began to pull her legs around my waist, and she did most of that for me, before I teasingly rubbed my member against her entrance. "Fuck I see you want this just as much as I do babe.." I whispered in her ear breathily.

A soft moan escaped her lips when I finally pressed inside of her even if just slightly, and I let out a soft groan when I felt her pointed nails on her free hand dig into my back. "Fuck, Chris...~" I grunted once before bucking my hips forward and starting to thrust slowly, picking up after a few more thrusts.

"Faster! Ah! Fuck!" I heard her cry and that was all the notion I needed to increase my pace, and while I was leaned over her, my one arm supporting me, I reached over the side of our bed and rummaged through the box that I had gotten, pulling out what appeared to be a crop of sorts, and a blindfold.

Her eyes glanced instantly at them, and her body shivered at the cool feeling of the crop on her outer thigh before her breath quickly inhaled with a sharp gasp when I cracked it against her skin,causing her back to arch. "You like that?" I whispered in her ear while still continuing to thrust, my one free hand now grasping one of her breasts.

"Y-Yes...Ah~!" She moaned the words and I panted a bit, a drop of sweat dripping down my pale cheek. This whole night lasted for a while, and when it ended, we were both two panting, sweaty, tattooed bodies cuddled into one another.

"I love you, Chris..." She said before I kissed her and replied. "I love you too..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry i cut the end short, I havent wrote smut in so long but I finally had figured I left you guys waiting on an update for this for long enough so here you go! I hope you like it. I recently moved and am in school again so doing stories is going to be a task now.

Thank you for sticking with me so far through the story, though!

-Scar