Open The Door To The Unknown

Chris' P.O.V

I heard the sound of a flat-line and that made me jump into reality, but I didn't think much on it, seeing Trinity not in bed beside me, gulping.

I got up and put on jeans and a shirt, walking out of the room, towards the kitchen and stopped there, staring in shock and disbelief.

"Trin...ity...?" She turned a bit and I almost ran over, hugging her like my life depended on it. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOURE ALIVE!!" I cupped her cheeks and kissed her, tears flowing down my cheeks, pulling her close to my chest, and smiling.

"I thought I....I thought you died....that I caused your death.." She held me close, and I sobbed into her neck. "I love you....please....please don't ever leave me..."

I closed my eyes and she smiled. "Dahlia is coming over, I need to go shopping so she'll stay and hang out with you." I gulped and nodded "Okay just...be careful."

She gave a nod and smiled as someone knocked on the door. Trinity went over and opened it to Dahlia. She came in and sat on the couch and Trinity talked to her for a few minutes before coming back and kissing me.

"I'm gonna be back later. Watch movies or something, food is cooked so, you just need to get it on a plate and in your belly." She nudged my stomach and we both laughed as I pulled her in kissing her again.

We eventually let go and she left, and i sat beside Dahlia and she hugged me and I just cried. I can't believe I dreamt of something that horrible.

"It's okay Chris...it's okay. She's fine." Suddenly her phone started to ring. "D-Dahlia?" She answered and was talking, putting Trinity on speaker phone.

I heard a song in the background, and I knew exactly what song it was. I didn't pay much mind and we talked for a little while. "I'm on my way home, I should be there in about fifteen minutes."

I heard a horn and screeching as the line went dead. My blood ran cold and I stared at Dahlia. "D....Dahlia....." She gulped and grabbed my wrist, hugging me, to keep me calm. "Shhhh..."

Trinity's P.O.V

I smiled as I thought of what Chris and Dahlia would think of my new outfit and the ones I got for them. Yes, I went shopping for them.

I put my phone's playlist on, and the song 'Bleed In Black And White' by Motionless in White, came on. "Huh..." I shrugged and just started to sing along.

"I'm running red lights,

Swear the stars,

Are putting circles in my mind.

A thousand miles to the white light,

To the glow of my head lights.

Keep driving,

Drive until we reach the end.

Now's the last time

(Until we crash this car)

And still I hoped and prayed,

With blood in my blackened heart.

Keep driving until we hit this tree.

Before the snakes and fireflies,

I saw my life flash before my eyes.

(Broken glass from this broken windshield)

And I looked up at the rainy night,

The fires burn, the tires slide."

I decided to call Dahlia to tell her and Chris I was almost home, and continued to sing, until she picked up.

"Now we're heading for a bridge,

While at the wheel, I fell asleep,

A thousand miles, but it's alright,

'Cause you're sitting next to me.

Sometimes I feel that I'd be better off dead,

Now's the last last time.

(Keep driving)"

"Hey, I'm almost home, yeah, about fifteen minutes away." The music continued to play in the background while I talked.

"We're bleeding black and white,

Feel the fire in your eyes.

Now's the last time I'll ever see your face again.

Before the snakes and fireflies,

I saw my life flash before my eyes.

(Broken glass from this broken windshield)

And I looked up at the rainy night,

The fires burn, the tires slide.

I'm stuck between my seatbelt,

When crushed against the window.

I'll leave my body here tonight,

I'll bleed in black and white."

My eyes widened as I saw another car speeding, and it hit something, but flipped and landed right ontop of the front of mine, crushing the roof in ontop of me, and I gasped, shards of glass cutting my skin, the other car's weight keeping me crushed by the windshield and in the same time, my phone went dead.

I cried in pain, what...the fuck? My vision blurred and I passed out, hearing sirens eventually while unconscious.

"So fade away,

Fade to one line,

In my short life."

-----------------------------

I thought this song fit this scene, so yes, this is not a nightmare however. THIS is reality.
I love this song with a passion, honestly.
Again I have to thank my friend chrisXmotionless for inspiring most of this story!
Thank you!
Alright, I updated for you fuckers(I still love you!)
I'll update later. Byeee!
-Kitten