A Special Surprise

*Three Months Later*

Trinity's P.O.V

I sighed and smiled, leaping into Chris's arms. I finally recovered from these stupid broken bones. I felt him wrap his arms around me and kissed me gently, holding me silently, his face nuzzled into my hair.

"I'm so happy you're back to yourself." I gave a nod and kissed his cheek. "We only have one month left before we're done tour, love." I heard him say, holding me a bit closer.

I didn't really pay mind but he was seeming to be a bit off. I shrugged it off. Probably he's really tired, they do work hard preforming.

He picked me up and sat me on his shoulders, each leg on each side of his head. I laughed as he ran around with me, Balz smirking "Don't drop her!"

Chris skidded to a stop, looking up at me as I leaned down and gently kissed his pierced lips. I smiled at the feeling of the cold metal against my lips.

Ghost came over, and I knew why. "Hey, we're gonna be preforming in about ten minutes, so we gotta go get ready." I heard him groan and I laughed a bit, kissing the top of his head. "I'll be watching, don't worry."

He nodded and walked with me on his shoulders and put me down when we got to the greenroom, giggling as he spun me around, kissing me again.

Balz yelled back at us. "GET A ROOM LATER WERE ON!" I pulled away and gave him one more quick kiss before he ran out and the crowd went crazy.

About an hour passed, and Chris finally came off the stage and into the greenroom. I smiled and walked over to him, giggling. "That was amazing! I loved it."

He laughed and kissed me, and I smiled "I have to go to the merch tables, you can come if you want." He gave a nod and I went off towards the tables but he was held back from Ricky talking to him.

Chris' P.O.V

"Hey, Chris!" I turned as I heard Ricky yell from behind me, blinking and smiled. "Great job, now, you really want this tour over huh?"

I groaned "Just a tiny bit. I haven't been able to spend time with her." Ricky laughed "I get it. But remember it's just a few weeks left. Trust me, you can wait.."

I sighed, nodding "I guess so. Anyways I need to head to the merch tables." Ricky nodded and went back with the others.

Jeez...I can't tell Ricky, it's worse than I will admit. She'll love the surprise I have for her, definitely.

I went to the tables and went behind her, hugging her and she turned and hugged me. "Hey. Some of these girls were wanting your autograph and a photo."

I nodded and with each girl I took a photo and there was one girl who was really shy, but quite sweet. I recorded a short video for her and then gave her the phone back. She squealed and ran away happily.

I spent the rest of the day with her at the merch tables, before we went back to the bus. The next month was long, seeming like forever.

*One Month Later*

Trinity's P.O.V

I don't know why but I wanted to give Chris a lovely time, after having toured for a good few months.

I went to my closet, and into my small little set of drawers, which had panties, bras, and my favourite pair of black lingerie, and a corset. I pulled out aswell thigh high stockings, which came with the set of lingere, hooking them to the clips on the panties.

I slid the corset around me after putting on the bra, and damn, this fit better than when I bought it. There's still something missing....

I searched around and found a pair of my elbow length black silk gloves, sliding them on. I decided to get some normal clothes on for now, since the guys may be over for a bit.