Its Killing Time In This Cutting Room

This chapter is dedicated to my friend chrisXmotionless . It is going to be very gory and graphic so if you are unable to deal with it, I would recommend against reading it.

*One Month Later*

Chris' P.O.V

I was standing at Starbucks and waiting for Sabrina. I was determined to make sure she knew that I meant it when I said we were finally done.

She eventually got here and I was drinking my coffee. I sighed and she stood infront of me "Im here babe, what'd you want to talk ab-"

I cut her off and glared. "We're done." Her expression was shocked "W-What?" I just kept an emotionless expression. "You heard me. We're done."

She stood there stunned and I just turned and walked away. This is me finally moving on fully from her.

I went home and went inside, seeing Trinity asleep on the couch. She looked sweet. I picked her up and carried her upstairs, laying her down but she clung to me so I laid down with her.

I gently stroked a piece of hair behind her ear. I heard her phone go off, and curiously peeked seeing a text from a girl, never heard of her. Dahlia?

I shook my head and read part of the message, that showed on her lock screen.

Dahlia: Hey, I won't be able to hang out today, I have...

I shook my head and laid back down. I won't be nosey. I laid my head on the top of hers and fell asleep.

Dahlia's P.O.V

I texted Trinity, sighing as I walked around, trying to find someone. Red hair....red hair.....I thought to myself, spotting that one head of red hair I was searching for. Finally.

I silently followed her, making sure she was in a somewhat secluded place before bashing her over the head with something hard to knock her out.

When she was knocked out, I dragged her to my car and drove off. No one saw, surprisingly.

I eventually arrived at an old warehouse and dragged her in, sitting her on a chair and handcuffing her there, tying her feet too. "I've been waiting for this..." I muttered and sat, waiting for her to wake up.

I looked over from where I was staring when I heard a groan, smirking, seeing her eyes grow wide as she squirmed "WHAT THE HELL?! LET ME GO!"

I just laughed "No one can hear your screams." I stood up and walked over to her, carrying with me something long and sharp. It glistened in the slight light in the dim room. It was a knife.

She squirmed more. "What are you gonna do with that?!" I laughed again "I love seeing you squirm." I slid the knife across her cheek, making a small line of blood making her wince and move her head away.

I looked at the table beside her and stabbed the knife into the table, making it stand up straight. I grabbed a small pack of cigarettes, lighting one and taking a slight drag from it, inhaling the smoke and sighing.

I looked down at the burning tip, looking up her body. "Too bad for your legs, wearing shorts." I muttered and let the lit cigarette tip press against the skin of her leg, making her cry out in slight pain.

"Oh that's not even the start to your pain, dear. Oh it gets better..." I said and she looked terrified at the expression lacing my features. I put the cigarette down and picked up the knife again, twirling it in my hands again.

I ran the blade up one of her thighs, making her squirm and whimper, oh I can't wait to hear her screaming. I grabbed something else from the table, before slashing her thigh with the knife, deep.