"You are just...amazing."

"I know." Suga smiled at you "Now go. You have your own studying to get to."

"Ughhhhhhhh" You groaned and turned around "Good luck everyone! I'll see you at home Nishi." You made your way out and closed the door behind you.

'Ok so what time is it? 3:45. School ended 30 minutes ago but usually we have practice for 3 hours so i don't need to be home in another 3 hours to be in time for dinner with Ojiisasn. I probably wont stay for that long but i'll set an alarm just in case.' You thought to yourself as you arranged your books properly on the floor.

"Alright...Let's do this"

***

"Ah finally! I finished all 8 pages of study sheets!" You sighed as you laid on your back in a starfish position. "What time is it?" You picked up your phone "WHAT?! IT'S ALREADY 7?!" You jumped back up. "I really do need to study. Over 2 hours is way too long for only 8 pages....It usually takes me an hour. I need to get my shit together." You laid back down. "There is so much i have to do. Helping Ukai with game plans, studying for finals, watching my health, helping Koko with finding a new manager, making sure my friends are doing ok with school and everything else, then there is Nishi and oh god. My parents. I need to talk to them" You sighed "I really wanna stay but i don't know if they'll let me... my dad won't be too hard to convince but my mom. She was already so hesitant to send me here, i also haven't talked to her in a while...."

"Y/N!!!!!!" The door to the club room burst open as Hinata ran in, followed by Kageyama, Yamguchi and Tsukishima.

"AH!" You screamed "Jesus Hinata!" You sighed putting your hand on your chest calming yourself. "Whats up?"

"Wanna study with us?"

"Uh sure? When?"

"On Saturday at my place!"

"Sure, sounds like fun, text me time and address?"

"Got it!" He turned to walk out "Wait. I don't have your number...."

"Oh yeah! Here," You handed him our phone, "Put yours in. Give me your phone so i can put mine in too."

"Oh! Right!" He grabbed your phone and fumbled to give you his. "There."

"Perfect, wait, all of you put your numbers in my phone and I'll make a group chat!" You suggested.

"Sure."

"Ok"

"If i have to."

After you all exchanged numbers they left.

'I should go tell Nishi i'm heading home.'

You packed your bag and headed to the door, as if just on cue Nishinoya opened the door and you crashed into each other.

"Ow!"

"Agh"

You were laying on the ground inside the club room with Nishi right over top of you.

'Of course, this has to happen to me' You thought as you looked up at him. You both were pretty shocked.

"I-Um.....are you gonna ge-" Before you could finish your sentence you were cut off by his lips hitting yours.

He pulled away from the kiss.

"I haven't done that enough recently." He smiled at you

"Yeah." You smiled back

During your kiss you both ended up sitting up, your arms were wrapped around his neck. His left was on the ground and his right was on your thigh

"Are you done?" You heard an angry voice said behind you, making you both look at the door.

"Yes Yu! My man!" Tanaka yelled as he pumped his fist in the air.

"Suga! Heyyyyyy!" You said standing up. "How long have you been there."

"Long enough. Why are the two of you making out in the club room."

"We aren't, I swear! We bumped into each other and then Nishi kissed me but it's not all his fault cuz i kissed him back resulting in us making out well actually your right i guess we were kinda making out in the club room-" Your rambling was cut off

"Y/n." You looked back up at Suga "I don't care if you make out, do what you want. Just don't do it where I can find you. Also use protection if you go any further than this."

"NO! WE AREN'T GONNA DO THAT! WE AREN'T EVEN DATING!" You said

"Yet." Nishi mumbled under his breath

"Oh stop denying it, it's obvious you guys like each other and you have kissed multiple times so just make it official."

You didn't know what to say.

"It'll happen sooner or later, don't you worry Suga." Noya smiled a sweet smile at him.

"Mmmm. Have fun." He turned around and walked out.

The door finally closed.

"So it'll happen sooner or later will it?" You mocked Nishi as you turned to him smirking

"It indeed will." He smirked back

You walked over to him, took a quick glance at your bag then back at him "Well before we do that...." You went to wrap your arms around his neck but before you did, "RACE YOU HOME!" You yelled as you grabbed your bag and bolted out of the club room.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD START!" He grabbed his bag and raced out after you

"SUCKS TO SUCK AHAHAHAHAHAH!" You laughed, still running.

You both arrived home after about 10 minutes of straight running.

"I.....win....." You said as you slumped over your knees out of breath

"You...got a.....head start....." Nishi replied

"Again....sucks....to....suck....."

"Did you run all the way home?" Ojiisan asked as he opened the door and looked at the both of you. You just nodded. He chuckled. "Common dinner i ready, i'll get you both some water"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And volaaaaaaa! Chapter 28 is out. Hope you enjoyed it. I realized I haven't written many interactions between the first years so I'm pretty excited to write about their little study sesh, hehehehe. Anywaysssssss have a good rest of your day/night or whatever

- char