21st of May, year XXXX Time: 19:45-20:52

Start from the beginning

Another one bit the dust as they flopped over to the ground. "5 bullets wasted, great." he hummed, pulling away the canines of the undead to put them off. "Noooo! My shirts are now irradiated. Oh well."

Diana puts her fingers to the bridge of her nose. "You know what, I'll cover you while you do that."

"Thanks." he muttered, pulling about 6 of them up to his chest. "The pressure is killing me anyways." he grunted, pulling about half of what he wanted.

"Take a bath. We don't want your death early." she told him, shooting 2 at the same time. The once-soldier pulled out the empty one and changed it. "OI, YOU TWO! GET OVER HERE ALREADY!"

Rummaging over his pockets, he got something sharp that made him yelp. "Ah, here's my knife." Michael twirled it with no care in the world while saying "Their ass is gonna die again before we do."

"Shank them hard and good." she suggested, still shooting the oncoming slaughters she's getting. 14 left, if we count the other two that she killed.

"You get one!" he stabbed one of them, continuing on with "You get one!" to another and the final one with the most. "All of ya get one!"

Hit and run. The plan isn't spectacular, but it gets the job done of saving resources while killing of what is in their way. It also works with speed, running to where the culprits are.

"WAIT FOR US, YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" a feminine voice called- no, more likely, shouted at them. Whacking and banging while gunshots were still being made. "Fucking hell, they forced us to move!"

"You know, when they do it, it haunts us! Now, we're the fucking hunters!" ANOTHER ONE GETS STABBED IN THE ASS! Damn, that was fun to shout. "YOU TWO, WE DIDN'T CATCH YOUR NAMES YET! WHAT ARE THEY?!" he yelled, still running.

"AS IF WE'D TELL YOU! HIYAAGH!" Barbara kicked one while letting the hit she made with a wrench make a THUNK sound.

"I'M ROGER, BESIDE ME IS BARBARA!" the other one answered, smacking some with the end of his firearm.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" She smacked her companion hard. It wasn't so that he gets wounded though.

"Not anymore, girl!" Roger pushed another foe near him, shooting afterwards. "They became debris more than I thought they would be." he murmured as he punched an undead near them.

On Michael's perspective again, he was not having a good time. "I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING RABIES, YOU CUNTS!" He writhed in agony and struggled to escape. Five of them grappled him. Each one of them fighting for flesh.

Twirling his knife, he pushed it with his weight and tries to move by his own center body mass. Since Michael wasn't free of the tight grips, it failed to let him free. 'OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!' he screamed in his head as he was bit. Twice, by each one than the one he stabbed.