Chapter 29

James

Why, why, why the fuck did I agreed to work with Ashley Black!! Why!?? Why did I agree to become her company and gangs finance head!?? WHY???

She gave me sooo much work... Like that bitch knew that I was recently busy but still she just had to act like an asshole and give me piles and piles of work.....she just had to...

I was planning on a training session with Lina but work didn't make it possible.

But the actual problem wasn't work. It was the constant thoughts of a beautiful, hot and brave woman named Lina Chase that kept swirling in my mind.

Not once in my entire life had I been that fascinated by a woman.

Since college I was a player. Fucking random girls was like a second nature. It was way for me to get rid of my family stress.

But after my father showed is real face and got killed by some of his enemies I was left to deal with an empire I didn't want.

To help the people in need was something I always wanted and after living with my Dad and bearing his abusive behavior this desire strengthened. To be honest I was never sad about my father's death.

Nel and Nico had been my friends since I wad 13 and after meeting Ash it was as if I had been completed.

But being with Ash meant no random fucks because she hated them. And the work load of mafia and her company was enormous.

But after Lina it's like I have been reborn.

The way her touch ignites a wild fire inside me and how her eyes burn my insides. I just can't stop what's happening to me and I have no fucking idea about what it is.

Lina Chase...

"Hey dude let's go out for some coffee." Nico offered
"Okay." I replied

After arranging my files in my office I grabbed my jacket and called Nico.

Just as we were about to leave my phone started ringing.

"Fuck." I cursed my tight pants.
After I pulled my phone out I saw it was Anna who was calling me.

"Who is it?" Nico asked
"Anna" I replied
"Anna calling you rather than Nel." he murmured surprised.
"Yup its surprising." I replied
"Hello Anna" I said picking up the call.

"What?" I yelled
Instantly I closed my phone and rushed out.
"Hey dude whats wrong?" Nico asked.

"Ash." I yelled
"What happened to Ash?" Nico asked immediately worried.
"She and Anna talked about something and then she ran from the company in a bad state?"
"What did they talk about?" Nico asked
"About Jason." I said while walking toward the garage.
"What did they talk about him?" he asked
"She didn't knew about Victoria being Jason's girlfriend and now she just found out and then ran away in tears." I explained now exasperated.
"In tears?" Nico asked surprised
"Yes. I am going to kill that Jason named asshole for doing this to her." I sweared
"Well that proves that I was right about Ash having feelings for him and Ash didn't knew about his girlfriend and now it's completely chaotic."
"The main problem is that Ash just ran away and we don't know where!" I yelled
"Who the fuck told her about Victoria!!" Nico yelled back.
"Anna." I replied
"Well then call Anna and ask her about where Ash went to?" Nico stated
"Anna said that she went towards the forest." I said
"Call Nel and than let's go find her." said Nico
"Anna has called Nel and they will meet us near the park infornt of the forest entrance." I said and got in my car with Nico.

***
"Fuck dude Ash is going to be in a terrible state." Nico said worried
"Yes. Ughhh I am going to kill Jason for giving whatever kind of hopes he gave and then not caring about what the other feels or knows." I sweared again.
"What if Jason didn't knew about Ash not knowing about his relationship?" Nico said
"Even then he should have kept his sweet talk to himself and indulge himself with his girlfriend rather then doing this. Fuck it. Who the fuck behaves like that with another girl when he already has a girlfriend!!???" I yelled while slamming my hands on the steering wheel.
"We should have told Ash about it." Nico said in a quiet tone
"Well we would have but non of us thought that the feelings were that serious until the party and when we tried to talk about it with Ash we had the fist fight between us!" I exclaimed while Nico sighed.

After a few minutes we reached the forest entrance and saw Anna and Nel already waiting.

"Well let's go and find her before it gets dark." I said
"We already found her." Anna said quietly
"Where is she?" I asked
"There but we are not sure how to face her." said Anna while pointing towards the park.

I looked towards the park and saw a lone figure in black clothes sitting on a bench with her head in her hands.

I could feel her sadness till here and the desire to kill Jason increased.

Just as I was about to move forward a car stopped near us and Lina stepped out.
Once again I was struck by her beauty but quickly shook my head and focused at what to talk to Ash.

"Where is Ash?" Lina asked
"In my pocket." I replied
"Not funny." she replied, rolling her eyes.

After a few minutes of useless discussion we decided to face Ash.
I walked forward and when I neared her I heard sobs that made my heart clench with sadness.

"Ash." I called lightly and she looked up startled.

But it was actually me who was surprised.

She had red puffy eyes and everything about her was broken like never before.

What have you done Jason Gray?

                  MAFIA ADDICTION