Chapter 27

Ashley

I entered my gangs warehouse and all the gang members silenced. Some nodded their head while others indulged themselves in their works.

The twins greeted me and told me that the girls we rescued had joined our gang. Thanking her for the information I headed towards my office. Taking a deep breath and plastering a business look on my face I entered.

James and Lina were sitting on the couch sorting some files while Nel and Nico were working on their laptops.

I ignored them and the aches inside me. Their eyes widened at the sight of me since they didn't knew I was coming. I had asked Liam to keep it a secret.

"Ash..."James whispered.

Nope its lady Diana

I sat down on my desk and called Liam.

"Bring the files I gave you this morning. " I ordered
He handed me the files and I threw the finance department's file at James face. He caught it and looked at me shocked.

"Open it Mr Skylar."
He opened it and looked at me.
"Now tell me. What the fuck have you been doing when all the finance files are not arranged. There is no records of money we invested on weaponary companies. No record of any profits or losses. What the fuck am I supposed to do with it." I said in a deadly, calm voice.

"The company finance files are also not arranged. Remind me why did I even saw you fit for this task. Just because Lina is now working with us doesn't mean you both forget your responsibilities and show careless behavior. Either succeed in love or work. Don't show me these stupid failures. " I continued.

"Well done Nel. Your gang files and company files were arranged." I appreciated

"As for you Mr Romana. You give me intelligence of an assassin three weeks late. Why?" I asked my tone raised.
"I.... You.. Weren't... Well.." he stuttered
"Do I pay you to care for me?"I asked
He just looked at me.

"I need all the files, data and progress reports arranged on my desk by tonight. You will get the results by morning." with that I grabbed my bag and headed towards the meeting room.
I saw them exchange shocked looks and I smirked.

They followed me quitely towards the meeting room.

After fifteen minutes I had informed everyone of the assassin and our plans to defeat him. They all looked satisfied. Then everyone was assigned their missions and they headed away.

"Is it true that Jason's living at your home?" James asked
"Is that any of your God damn concern? No. Just focus on your work and also arrange an attack plan for raiding Lestrange's weaponary ships coming day in a few days." with that I left the warehouse.

Fifteen minutes later I was standing infornt of my company. I had a meeting with various companies and in the end their was a meeting with Rock and Roll's directors.

I entered the building and everyone silenced.
I love this effect on people that I have...

After I was in my office people started working and Linda my assistant handed me the files of my first meeting. I had a meeting with some high leveled doctors. We were planning to provide medical facilities to poor people.

After half an hour they had left and Linda handed me the files of my next meeting which was with some tech companies.

After another half and hour I had only two meetings left.

My energy was draining but I pushed myself.

The next meeting was with fashion companies and so Anna was also present. The whole meeting I kept my behaviour professional.