Chapter 5

Ashley

It was night time and all employees had left only my office and fashion department still had its light on. We decided to take a tour of the fashion department. A beautiful girl was standing observing some dresses.

"Anna!" I exclaimed
The girl looked back and her face lit up seeing me
"Ash baby!" she ran and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, "I missed you but the photo shoot was awesome as well." said Anna

"Anna I am not a 2 year old baby, come on!" I complained in a crying tone
"Awwww!" Anna said trying to tease me.
Then she looked down at my dress and exclaimed "girl what the fuck have you been doing in this dress. I hope you know that when having sex we must take of our dress completely rather than ruining it!!" "Anna I have been wearing this the whole day and that is why it is looking like this so stop assuming things and embarrassing me you bitch.!" I said in a huffed and embarrassed tone.
Nel and James snickered in the back and I turned and gave them death looks.

Anna greeted James and Nel with a hug and the kissed Nel on the cheek as he blushed. "What was that for?" Nel asked
"For looking so handsome and making me wish that I dated you and believe me no boy has ever made me felt like that sweetheart!" Anna replied bluntly.
Nel just blushed even more and James and I exchanged looks that said that we both sensed a chemistry.
Then I asked Anna how was her photo shoot and she gave me its details.
After a few minutes Anna, Nel and James stared talking and I left for my office. I opened the drawer of my table and took out a bubble and started to chew it. Then I saw some mails and files on my table and I started to set them. I opened the last envelope and saw the invitation to This Year Gala Ceremony. I got free passes to this function as my company was the main investor of the company that managed this gala. I had received 8 passes and I decided to go to the gala that was held tomorrow to relax my mind and completely forget my flashback.

I went to my friends and told them about it.
"Perfect" said James
Nelson also agreed to come and Anna said that she had called Lina and Mylie to come over as well. Suddenly the door opened and they walked in.
"Guys!" me and Anna exclaimed running to hug them. Then the doors opened and Nico walked in as well.
"Nico, everything okay?"Nel asked.
"Yup"said Nico "I had finished my work and decided to come here." "perfecto Nico, we were discussing about the gala tomorrow and you all are coming and that's final." I clarified.
"oks" said Nico
"but it only couples can enter cause the theme the lovers."
said James.
"so me and Nel will be one couple! okay Nel?". "yup no problem." Nel replied.
suddenly James sat on his knee in the proposal style and turned towards Lina.
"Lina will you go on a date with me?" James asked.
"What this won't be a date dumbo!" said Lina "but yes cause I really wanna go otherwise i would have refused!"
then Lina turned and I saw her blush and smile happily.
I just smiled to myself.
"Nico and Mylie you both can go together okay!?" "okay" they both said in unison.
"But what about you Ash?"asked Lina
"what? i am going alone and they better not have any problem otherwise I am leaving and they can't refuse their greatest investor now, can they?!"I said
"Hmmmmmm" said Lina clearly not happy about my decision.
"guys it's been a long day and I feel tired so i am going home anyone wanna come?" I asked.
"yup" said Lina "I am gonna stay at ur place and even if u have any problem keep them to yourself."
I rolled my eyes at her and said "okay".
Mylie and Anna were going together in Lina's car. "my car must not have even a single scratch when you bring it to office tomorrow!" Lina said to Anna.  " okay dude okay" Anna assured her.
Nico,Nel and James were going in my car while me and Lina were going in my Lamborghini that I parked in  the office garage this morning.

I picked up my things and gave everyone their passes to gala and then left with Lina.

"Bitch you better drive fast cause this baby is a sports car!" said Lina while patting my baby car. "sure but no crying you asked for it!" I replied.
"oh please...I like things fast so I won't cry!"
"Hmm like this fast...so I guess the first time a guy fucked you it was fast as well!" I said while driving.
"shut up and drive. I am a virgin" lina said
"okay calm down fast fucker baby!"I teased her.
"remind me why are we even friends!?" asked Lina.
"cause your lazy ass can't do things by itself other than fucking someone...so yeah you needed me and the kind hearted me decided to hell you!..."I clarified
"ugh you are such s filthy motherfucking liar!" Said Lina
"language fast fucker baby language!" I said
"shut up bitch just shut up or else I am going to kill you!"
she threatened.
"try if you can and we will see who dies!"I replied back
"Huff and by the way where were this whole whole day. you didnt come to the company after you signed the deal today and you didnt come to meet me or Mylie.? where were you?" she asked curiously.
"no where just doing some work with James and others and then hanging out!"I lied
"come on that is a lie!" she said
"no it isn't fast fucker I was tired!" I lied.
"huh if u say so!"she said

I parked the car outside my house and got out and handed the keys to the guard and told him to park it in the garage.

After that wrapped my arm around Lina and she did the same and we entered the house.

Ashley's Lamborghini

MAFIA ADDICTION