Chapter 2

Ashley

I finished my bath and started to dress. I wore a white and grey dress.

(my dress)

I straightened my blonde hair and applied some makeup on my face

I straightened my blonde hair and applied some makeup on my face. Then I did my eye makeup and applied red lipstick.
After feeling satisfied with my dress I took a purse and left for my meeting. On my way back I grabbed a drink from my refrigerator.
I saw that the kitchen was clean again and the motherfuckers body was removed. I had 3 business meetings today and 1 mafia meeting that was very important. I decided to discuss the new problem we had in that meeting.
Then I grabbed keys of my black Lamborghini and went into the garage. There I saw my bitch of bestie standing beside my car.
"Hey Lina!" I called out to her. She turned and smiled at me. Her eyes scanned my body checking my dress and my makeup.
Then she said " pretty well dressed aren't we now?" I smirked and said "I have many meetings today bitch" She said " I know. You and ur motherfucking meetings. Why don't u take a break for sometime. How much money do u need more. You are already the famous millionaire businesswoman Ashley Black."
I headed over to my car not paying attention to her words. "Are you even listening to me motherfucker" she said. I smiled and said "I don't do business deals for money. its just for fun". "what a great way to have fun." she said sarcastically. Then I turned and said " want a ride to ur company." I asked. She denied saying that her car was parked outside. "I just came to check on u" she said. "thanks" I said. "welcome love" she replied. "hey I am not a lesbian" I exclaimed. she rolled her eyes saying "neither am I. " Then she walked away towards her car driving away from my mansion. I sat in my car, turned on the music, and went in deep thought.

I am Ashley Black the millionaire businesswoman and the leader of Black Mafias. I formed these mafias 2 years ago with the help of my best bud James Skylar. I have a great life but a terrible past which I don't talk or think about.

**four hours later**
After signing an eight figure deal I left my company and headed towards the mafia warehouse.
I parked my car and entered the warehouse. All the gang members stood up and greeted me. I passed giving them a nod.
I entered my office and saw Nico, my gang hacker sitting doing work on his laptop. Nelson my buddy sitting on the comfy chairs writing something a piece of paper and James my best bud sitting on my desk chair doing some work. There was a serious environment in the room with kind of surprised me cause Nico, Nelson, James and me are very good friends and I know them well and they are NEVER serious and when I say never I mean it.

Seeing me enter the room they stood up and engulfed me in a bear hug, squeezing me soo hard that I could feel that my ribs were about to crack. "Woah Woah tigers calm down. Have some mercy on this delicate girl. Any special reason for this warm welcome"
"You are late" said James
"Bloody traffic". I replied.
"Umm why the serious moods" I asked.
"Are u telling me u don't know anything" said Nico.
"About what?" I asked.
"Ummm it's almost time for the meeting why don't we discuss it there"
"okay" I said. Then i glanced and the three of them again and saw that all of them were dressed good as always.
I smiled wrapping my arms around Nico and Nelson's shoulder as we headed for the meeting room.