"M-moreover, we p-planned this w-whole thing just to make you r-realise how much you both l-loves each other" finally he confessed.

"Y-you should thank me bro" Soobin said with an awkward smile but didn't get any courage to continue his smile.

Soobin started to gesture Jimin to handle the rest and asked, "BTW w-where did you drag her? Is she okay?"

"None of your business" Jungkook shouted brushing his hair back in frustration before spoke again, "You have 5 seconds to go. Get the hell out before I kill you"

'Exactly what I wanted. Thank you, God. Now save y/n, she's so sweet and innocent to witness this angry beast' Soobin thought.

He thanked god more than a 100th time and restrain himself from rushing out of the mansion.

Because it's the matter of his pride, they'll think he's scared. Lol!!!

With a proud smile he left the mansion, thinking he should start social work from tomorrow to thank God.

[Back to the mansion]

Jungkook thought when he'll come to know about your feelings, he'll be calm, but he's more restless now.

He wanted to make sure if Soobin guy said everything just to save himself, or not.

Walking back and forth, brushing his hair, poking tongue inside his cheek he asked, "You were involved in it right hyung?"

"I-I...... yes. But it wasn't my plan, I just took part in this" Jimin said with a awkward smile.

"We'll talk about this later" Jungkook said before throwing the gun somewhere.

Suddenly he shouted loud enough to hear clearly to all the maids, "Everyone out, right now. Don't return until I personally call you to come back"

Jimin saw those maids along with Nick and Steve also leaving so he confusingly pointed index finger to his chest.

"Yes, you too" Jungkook said in monotone.

"She-" Jimin is about to say but Jungkook cut him off saying, "Stop worrying about My Wife"

Jimin came out of the mansion and heard jungkook shut the main door with a loud thud.

He prayed for the poor soul of you and went to parking area, and started the engine to return to his bubbly cute wife.

[Meanwhile]

Soobin was walking through a not so busy street, feeling proud of himself and a bit worried.

He is worried about you, and Jungkook's anger is still giving him shiver.

Suddenly he received a call and spoke, "Yes noona, you can't imagine how scared I was. I was about wet my pants"

Yoonji's laugh is loud and clear to his poor ears, he had to distance his phone away.

"Don't laugh. I was just praying to spare my poor soul and hoping to get out of the lion's den as soon as possible" he added with a awkward smile.

He sighed dramatically and spoke, "Thank god you send Jimin hyung on time. Otherwise, I had to die single and virgin"

He laughed and continued, "Yeah, the unknown Mr. cockroach did a great job. We should thank him"

Slowly walking to the almost empty streets, someone caught his eyes inside the park.

"Noona, I'll call you later. Take care of your health" he said before hung up.

He halted in front of the park, there was a suspicious girl sitting alone in a bench.

He could see the girl's face from the light of lamppost. He entered the park to see if he was hallucinating her or not.

Suha was sitting alone on a bench inside the park. She is looking sad, helpless and vulnerable.

She came to seek apologise to Jungkook but couldn't dare to face him.

Soobin sat beside her and casually said"Hey, what are doing here?"

Suha got startled, immediately wiping the tears she look at him with annoyance.

[Meanwhile....]

It's been an hour you were crying silently in front of the locked door, you're numb due to screaming and trying to unlock it.

Gulping down a glass of water and went to balcony to see Soobin, casually walking out of the mansion, behind him all the maids are leaving too.

"T-thank god, he is s-safe and unharmed. I couldn't get the c-chance to a-apologise to him" you mumbled between sob.

After some second you saw Jimin's car left the mansion, it means he left too.

'It's not their time to left mansion, Yet. He's mad, he'll kill me' you thought.

"How am I s-supposed to f-face them? He will k!ll me for s-sure, so I don't have to worry about s-showing my face to them" you mumbled.

You came back to the place where you were, and sat on the floor resting your back to the edge of bed.

Sitting face to face to the locked door, you were shaking in fear hearing the heavy footstep.

You jolted up hearing the door knob is twisting and someone opened the door widely.

Due to fear you couldn't look up to see who the person is, but his heavy footstep are screaming the owner's name.

He stopped right in front of you and bend down to see your wet Chubby face, red nose, cheeks with fluffy eyes.

He tugged one of your hair stand behind your ear. Wiping your tears he looked at you from dangerously close.

You jolted up by his touch, so he softly patted your head and spoke, "You wanted me to be jealous, right?"

His husky voice send shivers down to your spine. You looked up to see he's slightly smiling at you.

He pulled you up and settled down on the edge of the bed before kneeling in front of you.

You both are sitting face to face, making the situation more intense.

"Well, your plan worked" he said making you startle.

You felt ashamed, embarrass and mostly scared, knowing that he came to know everything.

He cupped your face and spoke in a most manliest voice, "I'm jealous. Now you have to pay for making me jealous"

You looked at him in confusion, but soon felt a pair of soft lips on yours.

_________

So............ The next chapter might contain smut 🚨⚠🔞

Be ready with your hobi water 💦💦