''Teacher. What do you think will happen if everyone found out that your father bribed one of the officials to prevent your mother's imprisonment because of almost killing a noble, hmm?''

Diego froze. How did he..?

It was one of the Jyuldes' deepest secrets. Diego's mother was once humiliated by a noble because of their sons' standing when Diego was still new at the academy. When Diego became successful, his mother wanted to return the humiliation by poisoning the wife of that noble who embarrassed her.

Not knowing that the poison she bought was one of the deadliest poison in Ainchleim. The officials almost found out that she's the culprit. However, Diego's father bribed them using their wealth to prevent his wife from being imprisoned.

Even the other Jyulde wasn't aware of this fact. So how could, Rosh, who is not even a Jyulde know of this?!

But that doesn't matter to Diego right now. He still have some cover under his sleeves. Of course, Rosh had some too.

''You think anyone would believe you? You may be the son of the duke, but none of the nobles will believe anything from a child's mouth.'' Diego said, trying to be composed.

''Hooh? I am not foolish not to know that.''

''See? Then can you stop d——''

''However. I am also not that stupid not to prepare anything. Teacher, no one would believe me just as you said. But, what's the use of evidence if I won't use it right?'' Said Rosh lied through his teeth but still chuckled evily.

''You..!''

Before Diego could burst out his anger, Rosh smirked.

''I am not yet finished. But teacher, do you perhaps...''

Anticipating something important in his cliffhanging words, Diego curiously focused on what he will say next.

''...want to know who killed your beloved?''

SLAM!

Diego almost broke the wooden table if it wasn't made of special materials. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. Everything that came out of Rosh's mouth went inside his ears and his head. His self-information, the bribed people, his mother's crime and even Therese's death!

Rosh used all of those half-truth lies to control Diego. What he said about the bribed people wasn't true, he only used that as a key to start his plan of manipulating his teacher. The thing about Diego's parents were all the truth, of course except for the evidence thing, because he only knows of those information from his past life.

Rosh just wanted to get Diego on his side at all costs.

He needed Diego's intellect and fame standing in society. Diego have connections with the headmaster of Blueclyne Academy, which is the most prestigious academy in the kingdom. He have to use this chance to be recommended and get their attention.

The headmaster of Blueclyne Academy was one of the most influential non-aristocratic man of Ainchleim. He could even reject the royal family if he was requested something unrighteous.

Rosh must never waste this opportunity to control that man using connections too. The more powerful allies he have, the stronger his forces will become.

Also, Rosh doesn't only want them because he needed them, but also because they were on Josh's side in his past life.

But in this life, Rosh will make sure that everything Josh had before, will all become his own.

''Why...why are you doing this?''

''Let's just say, I wanted to destroy all of those rotten people living like saints on the surface.''

Diego couldn't understand his purpose at all and why is he doing all this. Who are the people he wanted to destroy?

''Then, why do you need me? Why do you have to go far and threaten me like this?''

''I heard you are close to Sir Elsker of Blueclyne Academy? As far as I know, you were one of his most valuable students back then.''

Diego stopped and stared at Rosh as if he realized something.

''You...''

''Hmm?'' Rosh hummed.

''...wanted to use my connections to get you in the academy?''

Rosh smiled widely. ''Bingo.''

''Impossible.''

Diego thought that Rosh was just bluffing. Even if he's like this, there's no way a little boy like him would succeed in such a complicated aim.

After all, he is but a child.

''You must be thinking something quite insulting now, aren't you, teacher? It shows in your face.'' Rosh said.

''Whatever you say and whatever you want, it is impossible. I can't do anything to help you.'' Diego said.

''That's right. But, teacher, you have no choice but to follow me.''

''What?''

Rosh smiled meaningfully and raised his hand. He slowly formed a fist, then the seal in Diego's neck started to glow.

Diego felt as if heat was trapping his heart. It was painful. He could feel his neck clasp as if he was being choked, he could barely breathe anymore.

''Keuuk! Aack! Aagh..gahk! W-what is this..?!'' Rosh showed a toothy smile and retracted his fist.

The adult got released from the sudden torment, finally gasping deep breaths and also coughed while clutching his chest.

''It's just a simple owning restraint. From now on, you can never defy my orders or you will suffer anytime, anywhere. Teacher. Because, I. Own. You.''

Diego gritted his teeth. ''You devil.''

''I know. That's why you have to do as I say, teacher. Make your connections be useful to me. Your owner.'' Rosh grinned.

The man can only do nothing but curse endlessly in his mind. How could he get himself stuck in this situation. In a single blink, he became a slave to his own student.

''That is outrageous! Even if I am favored by the headmaster, he never admits someone in the academy whether he is bribed or recommended by the most powerful people in the kingdom if they didn't pass the annual test.''

''Thought so. But I never said I wanted to get into the academy by recommendation, I would still take the exam, teacher.''

''If so, why do you even need to——''

''You are frequently visiting the academy for state affairs, correct? All I want you to do is make him know me and make sure he remembers my name.''

''Tsk!''

''My, don't be too upset, teacher. In addition for your credits, I shall help you get revenge to the ones who killed your lover, lady Therese.''

''Don't speak of my beloved carelessly. You are still my student, Rosh Razon.'' Diego said.

''Oh? You dared threaten me? You should know the consequences of those ill words you speak of. But for now, I'll let you go since you will be of use to me.''

Although, Rosh hated how he needed to use the hard way, the headmaster of Blueclyne is still the first priority.

No matter how careful and picky Sir Elsker was, he knew he still needed to take the entrance exams whether he liked it or not. Of course, it is nearly impossible for him not to pass, except if he chose not to pass himself.

''Are you really that desperate to be noticed?'' Diego asked making Rosh shook his head.

''No. I just wanted to be paramount, even if it all means destroying royalty.''

***