Chapter twenty four

Half an hour later and the door to the Liera's household reopened , Leon's grim face still trying to uphold his smile as he hugged Sarah warmly , saying their goodbyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Half an hour later and the door to the Liera's household reopened , Leon's grim face still trying to uphold his smile as he hugged Sarah warmly , saying their goodbyes .

It made June scoff at the ridiculousness of it all , watching with narrowed eyes as Sarah , Tyler and lulu all got into the car before pulling out of their driveway .

She felt nothing but a grid of darkness swirling in her chest , chewing on her cheek angrily as she fought to push down the urge to do something that she couldn't reverse the damage of .

Recalling how they had doubted Jett , and even called him a freak making her fists tighten on her lap . Jett was the only reason she hadn't lost her fucking mind and hiked it out of this town already .

He fed her all her favourite food . He showed her how to do new things without being condescending , patiently guiding her until she could do it herself .

Jett wasn't the freak in this town . Everybody else was the problem , everyone was trying to too damn hard to portray the perfect little picture of family , success and everything in between .

Afraid of the cracks in there big modern homes, instead using every vanity tool they could use to disguise it .

Not of it was fooling June . Everybody in this town were afraid of being themselves . Were afraid of being seen as something other than the perfect 'normal ' they had structured in there heads . When not of it even existed or held out as soon as the door clicked shut .

She hated it . There was no such thing as 'normal'.

What was insane to one person was a haven to another .

What was beautiful to one man was fake and ugly to another . There's always two sides to the coin . Man and woman . Vague or a liar . Green and blue . Rich or poor . Bad and good . Heaven or hell.

There was always a painted vision on the other side of the glass , it just depended on which side of the illusion you were viewing it from .

Evil and godliness . The evil man does not think he is evil as he rids the toxic world of sin . He is doing a favour to his community , to his people .

He slays in the name of religion , of peace , of freedom . He kills the rapist because it would be his honour . He sees it as the right thing to do .

A warrant is put out for his arrest because it is wrong . This makes the man angry because this evilness had raped the innocence and light out of a hundred women . Yet he is to be punished because his actions are wrong . He doesn't see it this way .

Two different minds , two different eyes , two different beliefs .

A young girl believes in being herself , even if being herself means being there version of ugly . She finds the ugly to be so soft and warm , they know what's it like to fight for everything that they have .

Almost Honestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें