He replied soon enough and she smiled as she walked back to the living room typing a reply.

"Enjoy."

She sat on the sofa beside Navya and they started their favourite show and got comfortable.

Nandini gave her a head massage as they talked about stuffs. She shared with him about Ishaan and work.

"I will give you a massage now. You will love it.", Navya said and Nandini nodded as she finished putting Navya's hair in two braids.

"You know how much I love it.", Nandini said and she smiled and did the same with Nandini's hair before massaging her shoulders.

They then moved on to applying nail paints and facemasks.

Manik was sitting on his sofa trying to make himself look busy while playing with Oscar.

Cabir and Mukti were staring at him waiting for an explanation but he kept mum.

"I can't wait anymore. You got angry. I saw you get angry today. When you said that you got angry before at Nandini. Did you mean this? ",Cabir asked getting impatient and Manik sighed preparing himself for more questions and nodded.

" Manik did you consult with the doctor? Is it bad for you? How often have you got angry like this?",Cabir started asking pacing infront of him.

Manik gave a helpless look to Mukti to help him out but she was just sitting there waiting for him to answer.

" Manik I am talking to you.",Cabir said and Manik looked at him with a sigh.

" Yes I have talked with my therapist. I am going every week to see her. I am having my medicines. She thinks it's a good thing I am getting angry but I need to control it. Does it answer all your questions.",Manik asked and Cabir gave him a glare for giving him an attitude.

" Do you get angry at anyone else or just Cutie?",Cabir asked him and Manik looked at him.

" For now just her.",Manik whispered.

" What do you mean by for now? Do you plan to get angry like that with me? I am doing fine with the glares. I can't handle you like this. I wonder how my cutie pie could tolerate your anger and forgive you.",Cabir said narrowing his eyes at him as he wondered about Nandini.

" I don't always get angry at her and I always apologize. Trust me I feel worse than she does whenever I get angry.",Manik said in a whisper before frowning feeling guilty himself. She didn't deserve his anger no matter if he felt much worse than her.

Mukti walks closer to Manik and he turns to her.

"Don't worry about anything. It's normal to get angry. You haven't been angry for years so it feels strange and worse for you. You will be fine. Just follow everything the therapist says and the next time you get angry try to avoid yelling at her. Let your anger out in other ways.",Mukti said and he nodded noting it down in his mind.

" Now no more discussion on this. ",Mukti said and Cabir tried to protest.

" You know I have something to talk to you with.",Mukti said to Cabir and he frowned taking a seat.

" What's going on with you and Navya? ",Mukti asked and he sighed and looked at her worried.

" Did she say something? ",He asked immediately and Mukti smacked his head.

" Stop being insecure and trust your relationship. ",She said and cabir frowned.

" I am not being insecure. ",He murmured and Mukti was about to smack him again.