What happens next

Depuis le début

"I don't know." I replied, our faces inching away.

He was breathing fast, he looked hot whilst his hair was messy.

"Do u want some coffee?"

"Yes please." He replied, walking over to the small couch.

Why does everything have to be so awkward

I quickly made two coffees and placed them onto the small wooden table, I sat onto the sofa next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What the fuck will I do now, I have things I need to do at home." He blurted out, his face looked as if he was panicking.

"I know, but if you go back home my father will end you." I declared, gulping back the worry.

"I will fight him back, he has no power over me." He said, chuckling afterwards.

"I don't want to cause any harm to anybody, so you will not leave." I stated, running my fingers throughout my hair.

"I'm afraid I need too, let me kill him." He replied, I sighed with frustration.

"No, I won't let you leave." I replied, crossing my arms.

"Fine, but when I do get out of here, I will kill him." He announced, clenching his fists.

"Calm down, we will sort this out." I replied, rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm sorry that I have to bring this up, but I need you to sign this contract." He declared, handing me a piece of paper.

I scanned over the sheet which said:

The agreement of Miss herdandes and Mr Castillo:

Andre Castillo and Cordelia herdandes will have a arranged marriage for 5 years.

After the time ends, they will...

And the letter went on, talking about the rules and circumstances.

"You actually want to have a arranged marriage?" I asked, widening my eyes in surprise.

"It's for the mafia, i have too." He stated, my heart dropped.

"For the mafia?" I asked, not even the slightest bit of him was happy?

"Yes, I have to marry someone who can become the queen if anything happens-"

"The queen? I can't be no fucking queen." I replied, standing up and taking a sip of the coffee cup.

"You can, you can do anything." He whispered pulling my hands into his, then stroking my hair.

Later that night.

I changed into a Victoria secret black bra, with matching panties

I changed into a Victoria secret black bra, with matching panties. I then wrapped the silky pink robe around my body.

I walked into the bedroom and sat in the double bed, my mind was swarming with thoughts.

Is he just playing nice?

He probably hates me for everything I've done.

He's probably planning some revenge scheme right now.

I hope my plans will work.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door, making me jump.

"Come in." I said, pulling the sheets over to cover my body.

Andre opened the door and walked in, he was wearing some long pj bottoms with no t-shirt revealing his abs.

"You okay?" I asked, furrowing my brows as he walked closer.

"Yes, I just wanted to check on you." He replied, taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry you have to stay here." I replied, but really I didn't give a shit because he did the same thing to me.

"You don't mean that." He replied, smirking.

"Yeah, maybe I don't." I said, grabbing my phone from the bedside table.

"Do you want to stay in here tonight?" I asked, watching him scan the room.

"Sure, if that's okay with you." He replied, grinning.

"Can we handle ourselves?" I whispered, pulling him into the bed by his hand.

"Of course we can M'lady" he said, pretending to speak in a British accent.

He crawled into the bed, beside me. I snuggled down into the sheets and faced him.

He was laying against the pillow, with his jawline outlining against the fabric. I never really admired his features, the way his black hair was messy but in a attractive way, but also the way his lips were a beautiful rosy colour.

I could see that he was admiring me too, his eyes scanned my face which then made him smirk.

"Goodnight angel." He whispered, dragging his finger across my jawline.

"Goodnight" I replied, smiling towards him.

But will he really ever be a good man?

Hello readers!!! (Please read this!)

So, I have many ideas for this story but, I don't know if you guys would read 40+ chapters? Like how long are Wattpad stories supposed to be? I was debating whether to end this story soon, but I was thinking about making it longer at the same time. And Sorry for not updating for awhile, I've just been super busy.

Question: whats some advice you would give to your younger self?

-love M