Home sweet home

After all these years, my father was just standing in front of me.

"Really?" I said, starting to shake letting it finally sink in,

"Yes. How are you doing?" He said, how am I fucking doing? How does he think I'm doing.

"Fine I guess" I said, walking closer.

"I'm glad you've come home" he said which set of anger inside of me.

"This isn't my home, it will never be" I said clenching my fists.

"Oh but it is now sweetheart" he said grinning,I could tell he was an evil bastard from the moment I saw him.

"It will never be, I hate you, you were never there for me you just left, you bastard." I shouted at him but he came running up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that, I deserve better!" He shouted back, tightening his grip.

"Let go of my wrist please" I said, glaring at him but he wouldn't release my hand.

"I said get off!" I screamed and kicked him in the dick.

"You will learn how real life is!" He shouted as I shut my door.

*One hour later*

Knock knock.

"Hello?" I said bluntly hoping it wasn't my pathetic father.

"Hi, I'm just checking if your okay could I come in?" The voice sounded familiar, it was jenson.

"Sure what do u want" I said angrily rolling out of bed as he walked in.

"Oh... he hurt you?" He said, looking down at my wrist with a worried expression.

"Yes but I'm fine" I replied, covering my wrist anxiously.

He walked over and sat on the bed next to me, his scent whiffed across the room which made me almost melt in the spot.

"Listen, I'm not a bad guy I promise. Your father has dirt on my family and had forced me to work for him, I hope you are alright" he said looking into my eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes you know?" I said staring more intensely. I seem to have a thing for kidnappers.

"Want a closer look?" He said, grinning but I just nodded.

He leant in closer and his lips hovered across mine, they were so soft I wanted to kiss him badly.

I have problems. I just met this guy.

"PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR AND DON'T MOVE" a deep voice said me and Jenson immediately froze with our hands in the air, quickly flinching away from each other.

The man who was in a balaclava grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs out of the house, I looked back to see Jenson standing on the balcony sulking but he knew it was for the best to let me go somewhere else. Anywhere other than here.

"Help" I yelled, but the mans grip was digging into my skin painfully.

Once the man had pulled me into a familiar black car he slowly pulled the balaclava off revealing his black slick hair. It was Andre.

"Andre" I screamed, hugging him but quickly backed of knowing he doesn't really like hugs.

"Are you okay?" He said, scanning my body for injuries then noticing my bruised wrist.

He slowly lifted it to his lips and kissed it gently. Sweet.

"What did he do to you" He said preparing to get back out.

"It's fine, I'm fine. He's not worth it unless you want to kill him" I shouted slouching into the leather seat. This is becoming a fucking routine.

"I'd love to but he deserves to suffer" he said looking out the window.

Once he took me back into the old guest room he pulled the covers over me, then kissed my head softly.

"This is probably weird but I missed you" I said, why the fuck did I miss someone who' has kidnapped me? This is so wrong.

"I missed you too" he said, pulling away but I tugged him back which caused him to fall on top of me.

"I missed you...a lot" I said leaning in and staring into his eyes. I noticed a arrow tattoo poking out his shoulder, but I didn't dare to say anything.

I couldn't resist anymore, I pulled him close and pressed my lips against his.

His lips were so soft, I grabbed his sharp jawline and his hand traveled down my stomach which gave me butterflies.

I should have hated this man.
But why didn't I?

Hey readers. Are you okay? What did you think of this chapter. I kinda like her with Jenson but the chemistry with Andre is just strong