“Austin I can’t breathe.”

“You can breathe just fine.” He laughed. “If you couldn’t breathe then you wouldn’t be able to talk. Which you are. So clearly you can breathe.”

“Whatever. I’m still not gonna say it.” I told him.

“Then I’m never getting off of you and you’ll never be able to get up. Which kinda sucks since its summer.”

“Please?”

“Only if you say it. Say I’m the champion.”

“No!”

“Your choice.”

“Austin!”

“Say it!”

“FINE! You’re the Wii sports champion.” I said quietly.

“Sorry I couldn’t hear you. What was that?” he said cupping his hear with his hand and leaning closer toward me.

“YOU’RE THE WII SPORTS CHAMPION!” I shouted.

“Thank you.” He smiled and got off me. We both stood up and while I brushed myself off I could hear him laughing.

“It’s not funny.”” I frowned.

“It is actually.” He laughed.  I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned at him.

 “Frowning gives you wrinkles.” He said. I rolled my eyes. “It’s true. I read it online.”

I continued to stay silent while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Okay fine I’m sorry.” He said finally.

“Why are you sorry?”

“Ugh what are you, my mother?” I didn’t respond so he rolled his eyes and groaned.

“Fine. I’m sorry I sat on top of you and made you tell the truth.”

“Uhuh. Okay.” I uncrossed my arms. Seconds later I heard my phone ring. I went to grab it out of my pocket but saw that it was on his bed where he was sitting. As if reading my mind he grabbed the phone and answered it.

“Hello, Alexis’ phone this is Austin.” He paused as the other person talked. “Oh hi Jodi!” Jodi being my mother. “Yeah I’ll tell her. Uhuh. Okay bye.” He hung up the phone and tossed it to me. I caught it but didn’t say anything. I just stared at him.

“What?”

“Why must you do that?”