“What is she doing?” Harry said coming to stand beside me. I looked at my watch on my wrist to only reveal it was 10:32 am. How long has she been up?

“Your guess is as good as mine Hazza.” I said shrugging my shoulders. Parker pick up a piece of limb and brought it over to a line of them hammering it into the last one connecting the two. It almost looked as if she was making a floor or something. I started walking towards Parker as she hasn't noticed us yet.

“Parker what the hell are you doing?” I yelled making her jump. Parker turned to look at me putting the hammer down while brushing the dirt of her pants.

“What does it look like I'm doing, having a tea party?” Parker said sarcasm dripping from her voice.

“Well you woke up the whole house with this ruckus and what are you even doing?” I questioned looking at her floor thingy she was building.

“I am making a tree house because I felt like building something and I'm sorry I get up to early for you people.” Parker huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

“Parker it's too early to be doing this kind of stuff, get inside.” I commanded gesturing for her to come inside, she didn't move.

“First of all it's 10:37 and second I would like to finish please and thank you.” Parker said before grabbing her hammer and continuing her work. I sighed running my hands through my hair. I turned around to go back inside as I did not want another fight with her. Everyone else shifted back inside and was now making breakfast. I stepped inside closing the back door behind me.

“So what is Miss Parker doing?” Harry said sitting on the counter with a cup of tea in his hands.

“She's building a tree house for god knows why.” I said shuffling to the fridge.

“Why in the world is she doing that?” Niall said sitting beside Harry.

“She said she was in a building mood. I don't know.” I said shrugging. I sighed getting some Yorkshire tea from the cupboard and getting a mug.

“That girl surprises me every day.” Liam said behind his newspaper.

“Why?” I questioned looking confused at the boy.

“Don't you see that Parker is very talented. She can sing, she can fight, she can build. What's next she can define gravity? I mean come on Lou she is one special girl.” Liam said before taking a sip of his tea.

“Yeah but she's a lot of trouble too.” I mumbled.

“Louis Tomlinson!” Liam shouted putting his newspaper on the table and standing up to get closer to me. “She is your sister, may I remind you? Also imagine what she had to go through in her life, I bet it wasn't easy. Hell she was raped Lou! You just keep picking fights with her, she isn't your normal 9 year old, Lou. She doesn't need you to protect her, when she can simply beat you up. Try and bond with her Lou, she's your sister after all and it seems you're playing favorites right now between her and Leah.” Liam ranted to me before sitting back down to enjoy his morning news.

“He's right Lou.” Harry said coming over to pat me on the back. I looked out the kitchen sink window to the frail little girl who was hammering away. I sighed running my hands through my hair, why does life have to be so hard?

*Parker's POV*

After Louis went back inside I went back to hammering in the last nail for the floor to be done. Once the last nail was in I sighed putting my hammer down and wiping a bead of sweat of my forehead. I then began to lift the floor onto the tree to be put in place, then hammering that in place. The walls came next and they were just like the floor, it wasn't that hard really. I decided to take a break and eat my apple as my stomach decided to cry out like dinosaur's having a party. I just sat there thinking about how different my life is, I mean I got new clothes, a phone, laptop, new house, my own room. Just basically everything I didn't have before and I really grateful for that. I just wish I wasn't such a screw up. I don't try it, it just happens. I sighed taking another bite of my apple. Off to a good start.

____________________________________________________________________________________

well this is just a filler really, because I haven't thought of anything good to happen yet.

any who thanks for everyone who is reading the book I thank you and send my love :)

so I hurt my picky and it's like just jammed really badly I think, oh well.

I had to go back to school so I couldn't update so yeah haha.

Also has anyone read the book The Host by stephenie meyer?

I haven't finished it but I LOVE the book so far so yeah:) if you haven't read it or are reading it I suggest you read it. It's really good and there's a movie coming out soon about it :)

so yeah don't forget to leave a comment below on what your thoughts were on this chapter:)

don't forget to:

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

GOODNIGHT

XXXX

KATIE

onedirectionluv1D