"You can do whatever you want to me, asshole. Just know that you're going to endure ten times worse than I am."

As this was happening, he didn't realize I had been recording the whole thing. He didn't notice that when I picked up my phone I started filming before tucking it into my waistband. This was all I needed, then Jasmine would tell Sin.

It was obvious he wouldn't let me go without doing something, so I took advantage of it. What I didn't think of was how insane he really was, he was going to use me then kill me.

He stood up and pulled me with him, "Get on the bench, on your hands and knees."

"And why the hell would I do that? You think I'm just gonna let you do whatever you want to me and take it?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I do. That seems to be on your track record, letting people do whatever they want unless your knight in shining armour shows up." He chuckled.

"You thought wrong," I muttered before shoving the heel of my shoe into his knee, a sound of a bone cracking sounded as he fell forward in pain.

His grip loosened on the gun, I quickly kicked it out of his hand and ran forward to grab it.

When I turned back around, the door opened.

"What the fuck is going on?" He bellowed, his voice angrier than I've ever heard.

Fear finally replaced the adrenaline I felt, my shoulders slumped in relief as I ran forward into his arms.

"Nia, what happened?" He rubbed my hair back and looked down at my face.

"He was going to-to rape me, Jordan!" I cried, letting my head fall onto his chest as the anxiety rushed through my stomach and mind, circling in my brain at the thought of him using me like he did Jasmine.

He grabbed onto the gun that was in my hands and pulled his cell phone out.

"Hey!" Julian called out, standing up.

"I swear to god, take a step closer and I'll put you through so much pain you're going to wish you were dead." Jordan seethed, pointing the gun at him.

When I heard Julian step forward, a gunshot sounded making me shriek into Jordan's chest and cover my ears.

His muffled scream could be heard everywhere in the house, it was so loud.

Jordan talked to whoever was on the phone for a few seconds before wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me.

I cried into his shoulder as he led me to wherever. The pain in my head, stomach and most importantly my heart from the thought of how many times Jasmine had to go through this took over.

She's had to live through it over and over again, endure the pain given by someone who should've treated her like a little sister the same way he respected and cared for Sin.

The pain in my head started making me feel lightheaded as Jordan rushed to wherever he was taking me.

"Jordan, I don't feel good." I sighed, my head falling lazily as I tried to keep it up with every ounce of strength I had.

"I know, sweetheart. He hit your head pretty bad, but I can't have you going to sleep, okay? Stay awake for me, Nia."

His voice faded out as black dots started covering my vision and my mind went blank.

What felt like a second later, I woke up in Callum's room. I groaned as the headache I had rushed back, pounding against the back of my skull as if Rapunzel hit me in the back of my head with her pan.