I need to support myself. I need to show everyone how independent and successful I can be without them. That's what I'll do.

As I finished off doing my last squat the gym door opened. I looked into the mirror where Julian walked in behind me, but he wasn't in workout clothes.

Fuck.

I ignored his presence and subtly cleaned everything up while he hovered around me, watching me like a predator getting ready to rip his prey to shreds.

When I walked over to the door and pulled on the knob, he turned me around and slammed me into it. I let out a grunt of pain and went to scream when something cold jabbed into my stomach.

"Don't let a single sound come out of that pretty mouth." He seethed, "You know it's a pity you're such a bitch, or else we could've been good friends. Maybe even more."

I chuckled, "You're dick could be big and I still wouldn't lay a finger on you."

My head snapped to the side as a stinging sensation covered my cheek before it was thrown back against the door when he grabbed onto my throat and started squeezing.

"I swear to god you need to learn how to shut your mouth." He glared at me, I smiled.

"I'm tired of keeping it shut just for dickheads like you to get away with your bullshit." I choked out.

His grip tightened before he turned and threw me onto the floor, the sound of my head banging against the hard wooden floor sounded throughout the room.

He hissed, "Damn, that probably hurt, huh?"

I nodded, "Yeah, at least it's making my vision hazier so I don't have to look at you."

An unamused chuckle left his mouth before he kicked my stomach.

Tears gathered at the corner of my eyes from the pain, I let myself fall onto my back and laughed.

"What're you laughing at now, sweetcheeks?" He squatted down beside me.

I turned my head towards him, "By the end of this, you're going to be in such deep shit. Think about it Julian, Callum will come after you, Jordan will come after you and most importantly Sin will come after you for laying a finger on his girl. You're gonna be looked at as another body by them. A person, yes, but your presence won't matter, what you had with Sin growing up won't matter."

"He cares about me more than he'll ever care about Jasmine, she's the one who's nothing but a body." A sinister smile crawled onto his face, "A body I use for my own needs, she's a useless bitch who's good for nothing but that and Sin will realize that when he finds out."

I shook my head, "No. No, Julian, he won't. I see the way he looks at her, the way his face lights up just a tiny bit every time he looks her way. He pretends he doesn't care, but he cares about her. He may even love her."

He pulled me up by my hair and slapped me across the face, "Shut the fuck up."

"You're just digging yourself deeper," I told him.

"No, Nia, you are digging yourself deeper." He growled, "You see this, I'm going to shoot you with it." He pulled the gun up and showed it to me.

I looked at the pistol, "And then what? Run? Everyone will hear then you'll be dead."

"It's not going to happen just yet. First, I'm going to use the fuck out of your body, I'm going to ruin your insides right here on this floor. Then, I'll blow your fucking brains out."

My body froze, my chest started to lift at a shorter and faster pace.

"Oh, not so tough now are you?" He smiled.