Tristan and Bella ignored Paris' comment as they walked out of the cafeteria, holding hands. That whole scene had felt like it was in a soap opera.

Tristan dragged Bella to an empty hallway so he could check up on her. He knew Bella was tough, but there were some things that got under her skin, he would know.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm fine, she just annoys the crap out of me. I almost slapped her in there," Bella let out a little laugh at the end of her sentence. Her anger was slowly fading as she looked at he boy in front of her. 

"I know, I saw you it was like you were preparing for it," Tristan chuckled. 

Bella let out a loud laugh, since the situation was so stupid in her eyes.

"God! Why does anyone even care? So what if my mom was making out with our teacher? It's a free country!" She exclaimed making Tristan laugh with her. He also wasn't sure why their classmates cared so much. 

The two started laughing even harder, somehow they started clinging onto each other's forearm's so they wouldn't fall over laughing. Continuing to make joke's about their childish classmates.

"I've never seen you so angry, it was hot," Tristan laughed out. It was true, seeing her be that confident in front of everyone, turned something on in him. 

"I don't think I've ever been that angry!" Bella could not contain her laughter.

She couldn't care less about the situation at this point, she was in the comfort of Tristan's company and that was all that mattered, it felt how it did while they were together, except maybe even better.

He had a way of doing that, calming her down whenever she was feeling overwhelmed. He always said the right thing to get her to relax and calm down.

As the laughter died down, the two realized how close they were to each other.

Tristan slowly moved his hand from her arm to her waist and his other hand to cup her cheek. She leaned into his touch, feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. It felt like second nature, but also they hadn't been that close to each other since the last time they kissed.

Their faces moved closer to each other, their foreheads touching as they looked into each other's eyes.

Bella didn't feel uncomfortable but she felt butterflies in her stomach. She was nervous because she knew it wasn't good for her to be in this position. She knew she still wasn't ready to take him back. But this felt so good, she missed him. She missed his touch, his lips.

Tristan was tense. His hands were practically shaking with uncertainty, not sure if she wanted this or not, but he hadn't been this close to her in so long and he missed her touch for so long. Her shaky hand slowly moved up to his shoulder, while the other rested on his chest. He felt like he was relapsing on a drug that he held himself back from for so long. He knew in that moment, that no love of his could ever compare to her. She was it for him.

She could barely breathe. She had missed him so much but she knew she couldn't do it, but she wanted to so bad. The way he treated her still haunted her but it was moments like these that they spent alone that made her feel like she was over the moon. She had so many feelings for him but she was so scared of letting herself go again.

His thumb stroked her cheek. "Say the word and I'll stop," He whispered.

Bella let out a shaky breath, she didn't want it to stop. Her heart told her to do it but her brain kept giving her reasons to not do it. "I-I can't..." Her voice gave up on her as she tried to give him an answer, her eyes breaking eye contact and looking down.

"Do you want to?"

Bella let out another shaky breath, closing her eyes, as she hesitantly nodded since she knew her words would fail her.

Tristan titled her head up which caused her to look back into his eyes. He hesitantly leaned in, relieved that she was closing her eyes and leaning in too. It felt as though they were were going in slow motion, their lips brushing against each other.

And as they were about to lock lips, they heard someone call out, "Bella?"

The two teenagers practically jumped apart from each other just as Rory emerged around the corner She looked at the two suspiciously, as if she knew what they were doing. "Um, we have to leave."

"Oh, um, okay," Bella said awkwardly, her eyes slowly moving from Rory to Tristan, giving him an awkward pat on the shoulder. "I'll, uh, see you at school."

Tristan nodded awkwardly, fiddling with his thumbs, "Cool," He sighed out.

Bella slowly walked towards Rory before the two started walking off together.

After a few moments of silence, Rory spoke up. "You were gonna kiss, weren't you?"

Bella's eyes widened, "Pfft, what? No."

"Oh my god, you definitely were," Rory giggled.

Bella shoved her sister, "Shut up. Fine, yes we were gonna kiss, and we would have if you hadn't interrupted, you cockblock!"

Rory let out a laugh as Bella turned red with embarrassment as she shoved her face in her hands as the sister kept walking.