The Return: Maka comes home?

A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Soul Eater: Madness of the Raven.....

" Lips red as blood, hair black as night, bring me your soul my dear, dear Snow White."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Soul's POV)

I have no idea why i decided to go to school, but there i was practically sleeping though Dr. Stein's 1st period. I sigh and look over to Black*Star, who's surprisingly quiet. I found out he's kicked up his feet on his desk and glaring at the ceiling. His outfit changed a little over time. He had a black muscle shirt, grey sleeveless jacket with a hood to show off his Star Clan tattoo, and bootcut jeans that looked exactly like his old loose cargoes, a kick ass pair of blue Nikes, and white fingerless gloves with a black star on them. The dude actually woke up 6'9. I look over to Tsubaki.

Due to Black's constant pressuring she changed her outfit too. Now the chick has black tights, white heeled boots, a pair of blue shorts with black stars, a black jacket, and a white tank with a blue star over her heart which showed off her huge breasts. When i looked up at her face she, i swear to the Gods, was checking Black out. Gods i nearly fell outta my chair!!!! Tsubaki is a year older than him! A whole fucking year!!! But there she was checking him out like 30% percent of the DWMA's girls. Shit. Black you lucky bastard. Dammit Soul don't start thinking about Ma-her again!

" Your disturbing the symmetry again Soul." I swing around in the bench to look at the great Death God, twitching, a sure sign he's gonna freak out any second now. Which once provided me with so much joy, now only made me annoyed. Kid's changed some i guess. His hair's gotten longer and now he's a 'perfectly symmetrical' height of 6'6. He just wears a black button down, white tie with his little skull, black jeans, and dress shoes. Damn, preppy much dude? I rolled my eyes.

" Oh yeah? Why?" I grin at his gaping face. I hear Liz scoff. She's changed too. Bright pink sports bra, black skirt, back lace tight things, pink fedora, and pink heels. Of course its the same thing with Patti.Then again I guess I've changed some too. I mean now I got this kick ass orange shirt that says 'EATer, so deal with it.', leather jacket, skinny jeans, black headband that looks like I'm giving one of my wicked grins in the middle, and black and white Nikes. Kid opens his mouth to yell something about symmetry, but before he can do that a dissection knife cuts though the air and nearly slices one of my spikes off. FUCK THAT WAS TO CLOSE!!!! All of us turn toward Dr. Stein and his newest dissection victim. He takes a large huff of his cigarette.

" Shut up you two and Lord Death wants all EATs in the Death Room." He points another freaky knife at the door while he releases the built up smoke. The fuck? I haven't been in the Death Room since Lord Death told Ma-Shit there i go again! Thet EATs get up, seeing as we have no choice, and head toward the Death Room. The rest of the EATs pretty much look the same except for the girls having longer hair. As were walking Jackie tilts her head.

" I wonder what Lord Death wants? Kid? Do you know?" We all look over to Kid, but his back is to us. Tsubaki glances at Liz and Patti.

" Is something wrong with Kid?" She asked with her usual sweetness. Pfft it's nothing compared to Maka's. Damn, I think I even miss her damn Maka Chops! Liz shrugs.