Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding

Comincia dall'inizio

"Lady Kiyomi. Stand up. This is embarrassing." I'm actually panicking. I don't want everyone to look at me. They didn't know this is what Japanese people do especially to their masters.

She escorted me as I walked the aisle. The place was beautiful. It was decorated extravagantly I couldn't take my eyes off it. They did really have this designed over night? They are amazing!

I looked around me as the cameras flashed. I saw my friends laughing and smiling at my direction. Armin was standing next to Annie as he made his son wave at me. What a cute little boy Rain got. He is also wearing a suit.

Annie's family were there. His little brother Falco is now a grown up teenage guy and she brought a brunette girl with her who looks like Sasha. Ms. Hange and even big brother Levi was there as they clapped their hands and I tried to smile at the cameras. Zeke was there too with his dog and Grisha stood still not moving. As I expected him to be.

Carla was crying as soon the moment she saw me. She looked like she won a lottery as she kept on pinching Eren's sides and the guy beside her stood straight once I arrived closer to them.

"Mikasa..I'm so happy for both of you. I have always wanted you to end up with my son. Please help him. Make him remember who he was." He cried as she whispered to me and I felt my heart broke.

I don't know how that will work. I am thinking, even Eren changed the way he approached his mother, his brother or anyone. He has changed completely than he used to.

"I will try." I said as I wiped Carla's tear and I smiled at her.

I don't know what got into me but I said that not minding about anything and I just felt relieved after she smiled. Kiyomi and Carla shook hands and so did Grisha who stared coldly at us. Zeke nodded at me and I did the same.

Carla held my hand and she placed it on Eren's.

"I wish you nothing but the best." She says and I smiled at her but not at the guy who is currently staring at me.

Cameras continued to flash as he kissed my hand like how guys do it in the ancient times romantically. He was watching my expression the whole time he did it and I gulped. Oh my God!! Why is he being like this!!

The priest appeared and everyone settled down as I faced the altar.

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. Marriage is supposed to be a happy day but I couldn't feel it. Everyone around me is happy but I am not. I am forced to marry his guy beside me because of my selfish desires to answer my broken past. Please forgive me. I didn't know what my future will hold.

I was crying and I know he noticed it as he squeezed my palm and looked me.

Here's the kindest man I used to love. Now, he is using me to get what he wants in life.

"Stop crying. They will think you are being weird." He says coldly as he looked back at the priest in front of us saying the vows.

"Do you Atty., Dr. Eren Jaeger take Lady Mikasa Hizuru Ackerman to be your lawfully wife.."

"I do." He says without making the priest finish the vows.

SON OF SATAN.

"Ehem.. Do you Lady Mikasa Hizuru Ackerman take Atty., Dr. Eren Jaeger as your lawfully husband..to cherish..for richer of poorer.." The priest continued to say and my mind went blank.

Silence enveloped the whole church as I looked at my hand on his. He squeezed my hand and tilted his head a little. My tears fell endlessly.

I never imagine myself getting married ugly crying like this. Everyone is living their happy life with their families already but here I am crying pathetically as my own wedding. The crowd started making some noise and I looked at Eren in front of me. He was glaring at me and it sent me fear and shivers down my spine.

"I do." I said and I looked down.

I looked at the way he placed the ring on my finger and it matched his. It's over. I am already married.

"Congratulations! I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced and the crowd cheered.

Claps are heard everything the cameras continued to flash as Eren slowly lifted up the veil and it revealed tears on my face. He shut his mouth and wiped it slowly. He then went closer to me slowly and kissed my mouth shortly. I was surprised.

My mouth went opened in shock as he held my waist and made me look at the crowd leaning a little closer to me.

He kissed me in the lips for seconds.

"Not fair! We want more!" Connie yelled and everyone laughed.

"Yeah. Come on man! Are you being gay now?" Jean shouted and everyone laughed.

Ah the usual party crashers.

"We can do it in our honeymoon. There are children, come on guys." Eren chuckled. He was right. There are a lot of kids around.

The crowd was a little disappointed but they sent us their wishes nonetheless. We took a lot of portraits. Even the two of us, with families, and friends and I tried so hard to give the brightest smile I could give not to ruin the picture.

"Smile." He says and I did so even if he didn't tell me.

Eren held my waist almost all the time, even at the reception where I stayed silent most of the time and he would do all the talk.

"Eren you have a lovely wife and a princess. You sure are lucky. Big time." His friend says as they shook hands.

"Thank you for coming. I appreciate it a lot." He smiles as they did a short hug.

"Mikasa..I missed you a lot.." Kaya same to me and I patted her head.

"You've grown so much baby." I said and she smiled.

"Mikasa..This is for you I hope you like it." Louise came and handed me a small box.

"I have a gift too." Kaya said.

"Oh thank you girls. You are the sweetest." I smiled. These two didn't change except that arrogant guy over there talking to his friends.

Kiyomi went to me to hand me a gift and said she will take care of my house once I am away. I thanked her for that. Everyone did have fun as the unplanned wedding came to an end and I found myself getting sleepy.

"You cant sleep here." I heard him say that but I didn't listen.

"Stubborn girl." He says and my vision totally blacked out.

I woke up and I was welcomed into a huge dark red room and the lamp illuminated the huge space. I saw Eren standing near the window as he drank some wine. He was looking outside like he was in deep thought.