Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Mikasa-sama. These are the makeup artists the chairman sent. They are here to have you prepared." Kiyomi says and I simply nodded.

I feel already tired for this day I can feel it as early as now.

They put makeup on me and fixed my hair. They put the white gown on me, simple yet elegant but the veil was too long I could never run on this just in case shit goes down. It feels like Eren already had it planned even before I arrived.

"Kiyomi this is so heavy I don't want it." I started crying and the artist went to me to fix my makeup and Kiyomi kept whispering comfort words for me.

Now the makeup gurus are thinking that I am pregnant. What the hell and this is Eren's fault!!

"Mikasa..Oh look at you. You look even prettier than the last time I saw you!" Annie came to me when I came out of the car.

She is carrying her baby girl who is rocking with a red gown. She is pretty as always as she hugged me and her little angel hugged me too.

Annie sure is lucky to have a sweet boy like Armin. Look at them. Their twins are now 6 years old and they are both handsome and beautiful family of blondes.

"How are is our baby girl doing? Aunt Mikasa is so happy to see you!" I grinned as I tried to make her laugh and she did.

"Annie..You really need to hide your daughter or I will kidnap her!" I laughed and she jokingly hit me.

"No. Aunt Mikasa won't do that right baby?" And the little girl nodded.

At some point I got envy. How come Annie, once nerdy girl in high school managed to have a beautiful life despite what happened to her? She must be God's favorite.

"Mikasa.. I didn't know you and Eren are secretly in contact all these years? I really freaked out when I saw a wedding invitation in my house today!" She laughed and I smile shyly.

So they really didn't know about the deal. Good thing. Smart Eren. But he fucking told them that we are secretly dating?? Liar!!

"I'll tell you when this is over." I said as I saw Armin and my friends at a distance.

They are having families while I am here stuck with my ambitions to get a proper burial and conclusion to my parents death. I kept clinging on the past.

Sasha was playing with her 6 year old blond son offering him food. Her husband is talking to Jean, Connie, and Marco who are still single until now. Hmm. That's what they get for wanting girls too bad you ended up having nothing.

"Oh my God. I don't like the way you look Mikasa. It's annoying." Ymir laughed and I hit hair. This bitch never changed.

"I can't fucking understand why you had to marry that egotistic guy over there? Did you know how much he changed he fucking turned into an asshole and forgot about us!" Ymir continued talking and I looked sadly on the ground.

It was true. Eren did changed. A lot.

"Ymirrr.. Let's go it's about to start! Oh my God!! I missed you so much!" Historia hugged me tight that Ymir continued to pulled him away.

"Didn't I tell you you're mine. Behave!" Ymir said and Historia pouted.

"Hey! Stop flirting in front me and get lost. Get a room." I said and Ymir winked.

Oh my God! I can't.

The music started playing and I walked down the red carpet.

"Mikasa-sama, allow me." Kiyomi bows before me that everyone looked. Shit.