Mayor Huang couldn't help but interject and asked, "The world is the treasure?"

"What do you think, Lao Huang," Zhou Hui laughed, "This is the big murderer, the world is the worst, and they are all going to be killed by the Heavenly Tribulation. In the 1970s, there was a ten-foot tall and five-foot wide man in the northeast primitive forest. The baby was born hugely, curled up in a primitive cave, covered with thorns all over his body, which led to days of calamity and burned down several mountains. In the end, in seven or six years..."

Zhou Hui paused forever. Looking back, he saw that Mayor Huang and Captain Wang and others all took a step back instantly, trying to stay away from the big pit as much as possible.

Li Hu stood indifferently and stood in the pit, touching his chin and asked, "I don't know how far the birth foetus has grown in this place in City H. What does it mean to give it to the Seven Laughing Corpses?"

"Dongming Qizhi" is rumored that Qixiao's corpse can cause the birth of the ground to form a fetal movement, causing the earth's veins to collapse, and people can go in and dig out the embryo." Zhou Hui said: "Your child eats too much and does not hiccup? The same is true for the birth of a baby. My eldest son still spit milk when he was a kid, so he vomited on Lao Tzu specially. When the fire got up, I really wanted to hang him up and have a meal. Is it easy to earn some milk powder for children this year..."

He squatted down and patted the soil under his feet, showing a sad expression: "Ah, I miss the feeling of being spitting milk."

Everyone: "..."

Li Hu leaned his head and whispered: "In the early years of handling the case, there was too much blood-bala seeing, and there was something wrong with the brain, don't be surprised..."

"In short, the criminal is a very cunning and fierce, feudal superstition, and may have a problem with his brain." Zhou Hui clapped his hands and crawled out of the pit, without realizing that everyone was staring at him: "Old Huang, please, please Let the local police block the scene and transport the victim's body to the morgue to arrange for anatomy. In addition, all personnel within 10 miles of the other party who meet the above characteristics and have a criminal record will be investigated..."

Captain Wang was mumbling: "Don't investigate, how do I think this director Zhou is in line with the characteristics?" Mayor Huang stomped and shut his mouth.

Zhou Hui raised his hand and looked at his watch. "... People who have the opportunity to contact the coffin, or those who have studied carpentry have serious suspicions. If you have purchased a large amount of Chinese medicine recently, it is him. Don't let the seventh corpse appear, otherwise..."

"Otherwise what will happen?" Mayor Huang was suddenly frightened by this meaningful pause.

"Move the city," Zhou Hui smiled.

The jokes that the smile couldn't tell, but I don't know why, the weasel only felt a shock in the heart, and it seemed that there was an endless chill gradually rising from the internal organs.

"I still have something to do. If you have any questions, don't contact me. Find Li Hu." Zhou Hui waved his hand and walked outside the scene without looking back. Captain Wang chased two steps anxiously, and before he could speak, he heard Li Hu sigh behind him: "Don't chase, he is in a hurry..."

This is the first time Captain Wang has encountered such a big case, and his expression is very confused: "Then... what should I do now? Or I will send a car to protect Director Zhou and do things faster?"

Li Hu showed a strange smile and raised his chin in the direction of Zhou Hui's departure.

Captain Wang looked back and thought he had something wrong with his eyes. In a few seconds, "Director Zhou" had gone so far that he couldn't even see the shadow.