Chapter 70

A week later, Zhoushan small courtyard in Zhoushan.

"Mother--!!!"

Mohe was like a road roller covered with tremendous artillery fire. He dashed into the dust, and Gallo Luo, who was unable to avoid it in an instant, flew from the bedroom to the living room. Then he kneeled halfway in front of the bed and grabbed the chirping bird cub .

"Mother--!!!!!!"

Little Phoenix screamed in horror. The next second was stuffed into the pocket by Mahaboo's head, turned and ran out. At this time, Zhou Hui came in from the outside and hit him head-on, immediately pulling his knife to stop him: "Where are you going? Stop for Lao Tzu!"

King Peacock Daming had no nonsense, and a roaring golden red fire dragon spouted from his head: "You count that green onion again, let me go!"

Ping pong pong, ping pong pong.

The wooden house was shaking and the cliff was shaking. The black smoke rose into the sky, and the birds and beasts walked away for ten miles.

Zhou Hui and his eldest son confronted each other murderously. Suddenly there was a sharp chirp in the firelight. Little Phoenix saw tears in his eyes, desperately fluttering the little wings with few hairs. He stumbled across the battlefield and rushed to Zhou Hui. The pocket in Hui's chest stopped.

"What's the matter? Scared?" Zhou Hui immediately looked like a victorious general, clutching his pocket tightly and ran out. Maha was terribly angry behind him, and he said, "Zhou Hui, don't take advantage of people's dangers, do you want to kill your mother!" While carrying your double swords, you chased out, and on the road, once again, Galuro climbed up. Slammed outside the house [Common Dragon + Lord of the Rings] There is a flower on your majesty's head.

"..." Galuro slowly climbed up from the ground, staring at the smoke from the distance, chasing his father's Maha everywhere, sighed again, and sat cross-legged on the stone.

"Dear, come to the rabbit leg?" Zhang Ershao, wearing an apron, stood by the campfire enthusiastically and beckoned. In front of them were two hares that were frying on the flames. His outdoor barbecue is quite professional. After roasting on an open fire for a few rounds, apply a layer of salt, and then turn a few rounds to apply a layer of spices. This process is repeated several times, and the taste penetrates into the meat. , Quite disgusting.

But Galuro saw his eyes twitching when he saw him like this, "No... no, thank you."

"Oh my family is so shy. It is said that my brother used to hurt you the most. How about, the fattest leg is for you, don't say that uncle doesn't hurt you, two nephews!"

Galuro: "..."

Galuro took the roasted rabbit leg and couldn't help but glance at the sky, fearing that in the next second there would be 100,000 thunders from the colorless sky and split himself into coke on the spot.

·

When the phoenix broke its shell, it shook nine days and ten times. In addition to the many speculations caused by the strangeness of the celestial phenomena in the human world, the other five courses were informed of the news for the first time.

Zhou Hui, who was closest to the scene of the incident, put Little Phoenix in his arms. When he was about to leave, he suddenly felt like he had forgotten something. Looking back, he saw Zhang Ershao pouting his buttocks, lying behind him. Close your face to the soil, and cover your ears with both hands.

Zhou Hui's mood was indescribable. After a while, he shivered and asked, "Buddha, what are you doing?"

"Has the shell broken?"