Chapter 8 : Secrets

Start from the beginning

Hani: You have to tell us what happened.

I washed my mouth and turned around.

Y/n: I'm fine girls. You don't have to worry.

I reassured them but they were not taking it.

Jihyo: Y/n tell us the truth now.

She was serious and I know I can't do anything. I need to tell some reason.

Y/n: I jus-

I couldn't speak any further. Everything went black. The last thing I heard was jisoo call me.

Jisoo: Y/nnn!

Y/n's pov end.

Jisoo's pov

Y/n fainted. We all panicked.

Hani: Oh God what do we do now.

Jihyo: Let's calm down first. I'll call the boys and you try to wake her up.

Jisoo: But this is girls washroom.

Hani: We don't have time for arguing here. Y/n has fainted. We need the boys.

Jisoo: Yes you're right. Jihyo you call them me and hani will try to get her uo from the ground.

Jihyo hummed and made her way out to call the boys and hani helped me to get Y/n up. As we were getting her up from the ground she felt light. Too light for a normal persons weight. Does she eat anything or not? Ever since she has got married we just have seen her losing more and more weight. I swear she is lighter then a piece of paper. And that didn't go un noticed from hani too.

Hani: Have I became strong or something? She feels too light.

Jisoo: That's what I was going to say.

We sighed.

Jisoo's pov end.

Jihyo's pov

I sprinted out of the washroom to call the boys. They were standing near the university exit door which leads to parking lot. I reached them and they were also worried as much as we were. Tae was worried the most.

Tae: What happened? Is she okay? Where is y/n? Why are you alone?

I was panting. I catched my breath and spoke.

Jihyo: We need you guys.

Jk: What do you mean?

Jihyo: You have to come with me to the girls washroom.

Jimin: But why?

Jihyo: Y/n fainted God damnit! Stop asking questions and hurry up!

I raised my voice and tae dashed to the girls washroom leaving us. I gotta say, he cares so much for everyone. Y/n is lucky to have him as brother-in-law and best friend. I just can help but fall deep for him every second. I hope he feels the same.