He was my comfort place maybe still is pt:2

Luciana's POV:
"Don't call me that and we need to talk"he says as I feel tingles when I feel his breath on my neck sending chills down my body.

"I...I"i say moving a little up front to gain some distance between us.

"Luciana"his deep voice says

"Y..yeah"I say slightly stuttering,the feeling of his presence is nerve wrecking.

I feel his hands grip my waist from behind,I feel goosebumps arise from my skin,his strong grip,makes me want to clench my thighs,my core is wet from just his hands.

I lean more back to his chest feeling his hard muscles,his grip tightens leaving me breathless,I grind my body against his feeling his bulge straining his pants.

I feel him kiss my neck,peper spraying kisses all over my neck.

I come to my senses when he bites my neck,I move away from him sprinting to his desk which was not far from us.

"I..."I stutter looking at his heavy breathing his chest is rising rapidly,his eyes shining with pure lust and desire,I'm sure mine are as well.

We stare at each other's eyes knowing damm well that this is against the rules,but rules are meant to be broken.Right?Im his student and he's my teacher.But with are history it's really hard to just shrug it off.

I feel my head hesitate,I should just leave,but my feelings right now are really strong I can't just leave that he's to sexy for me to leave.

I feel him walk closer to me,I feel my eyes close, and shoulders shag when his familiar intoxicating scent hits my nostrils sending my body into sparks.

"Luciana"he whispers gripping my upper arm,
his hands stroking my arms gently.I open my eyes to see him holding himself back,I see the hesitation in his eyes,but the lust and desire clear in those blue irises.

"Lorenzo"I say as as his fingers grip a portion of my hair pulling me closer to him.

My lips part taking in his eyes that are dilated,his bulge evident of him turned on.My core is drenched and my face is flushed.

I stroke his arms upwards slowly keeping eye contact with him,I grab his neck pulling him closer to me,his lips part as he stares at my lips like it's forbidden fruit.

His lips met mine in a heated gaze,I feel his tongue worship my mouth,I grip his hair tightly as our tongues trash together.

He pulls me closer to him with one hand,while his other hand goes to his desk moving everything in sight making a loud thud when they hit the floor.

He lifted me up onto his desk and his lips met my neck,making me gasp softly.I feel him bite my soft spot making me moan slightly.

"Ugh"I moan feeling his lips on my neck,and his hands going up my legs.His torturous hands making me gasp,I reach my hands to unbutton his shirt and running my hands through his abs and chest.

He groans pressing his already hard length in my core making the sparks between us light up in a matter of seconds.

His strong hands remove my blazer and unbutton my white blouse while keeping his lips on my neck.

His fingers stroke my shoulder unclipping my bra from behind letting my perky breast out,his hands then move to my skirt pushing it higher to my waist showcasing my black laced thong.