School

Luciana's POV:
Flashback of her past:
I keep replying the weird behavior of Micheal and Ally earlier this morning.Maybe they have a surprise for me,ooo if only I knew the horrendous pain I would go through that day.

"My money"I say extending my hand to my boss,who gives me the forty thousand from the fight I just won.Feels good to win,can't wait to split it with Ally and Micheal.I just bought a house a couple miles away from ours.Ive been keeping it from them,it's a surprise,I'm gonna share it with them today,with this forty thousand we can buy all the the interior design.

I walk outside getting in my car,and driving like a crazy woman to my small cute house that I share with Ally and Michael.I can't wait to share them my big surprise,I'm sure they we'll be happy.

I pull up to the small white house and park right outside.I step out of the car as a bad gut feeling gets my insides churning in unsteadiness.

I shake the bad feeling away,as I unlock the door.I walk in as the aura in the house makes my skin crawl.Goosebumps appear on my skin leaving me in an unsteady feeling.

"Ally,Michael"I scream from down stairs,I wait but hear nothing.I huff in frustration.

"I have a huge surprise"I say getting excited about telling them about the house I bought.I hear nothing in response,only engulfed in dead drop silence.

I feel my veins pump loudly as I make my way upstairs.Every step I take seems to be a heavy weight on my shoulders,getting heavier the more steps I take.

I walk slowly to Ally's door where I knock a couple of times.I feel my stomach do summersaults.

"Ally imma open the door"I say opening the door slowly.

I open it slowly but see no one is in it,I walk in more to realize her bathroom door is shut.I walk to her bathroom knocking on it lightly.

"Ugh Ally"I say knocking again

"Ally"knock

"Ally"knock

"Ally"knock

"Ally"knock

I bang on the door at this point,
I bang on it repeatedly hoping nothing bad is happening on the other side.Well I said hope but it was to late.

I bang the door open leaving me to see a horrific scene.I stare wide eyed at Ally's lifeless body,her wrists were cut open,blood surfacing everywhere.I feel my heart hammering with pain raw ugly pain.My heart beats at a fast rate leaving me frozen with my body going frizzy,the pain is unbearable.

I fall to my knees crying holding onto her lifeless body,I check to see if she has a pulse but it was to late,I felt nothing.I shake her body repeatedly,I grab to her face slapping it lightly,as tears fall effortlessly down my eyes.I yell the same words over and over again.

"Wake up Ally"

"Wake up Ally"

"Wake up Ally"

"Wake up Ally"

I grab her shoulders hoping this is some sick joke.I look around the bathroom seeing a blade and some pills,her PhD pills.I feel my eyes widen as tears fall effortlessly down my cheeks,my heart beats as I watch her body looking pale as ever.Her once beautiful smile is now a straight line.