8. Give Me your picture

Start from the beginning

"Jennie, why didn't you come when we took graduation photo huh?" Jennie was the only person missing on their high school graduation photo, so her classmates became curious.

"Rosie said that you're married, is it real?"
"Of course not, isn't Jennie going abroad next month? SG, that was the place we dream day and night."

Jennie patiently waited for them to finish, then said with a smile, "Rosie didn't lie to you guys, I am indeed married."

"No freakin way, with who?"
"Any picture? Let us see for a bit."
Someone asked this, so everyone suddenly didn't want to talk about their graduation photo anymore. They all crowded at the classroom building's doorway, waiting for Jennie to show them her husband's picture.

"I don't have it in my phone." Jennie thought, was it possible that she didn't have any feelings to Lisa before, there's just no secretly taken photos of Lisa in her phone, just the photo of their marriage certificate, but she can't just directly show that picture to her classmates.

"Who are you lying to, how can you not have your own husband's photo?"
"If there's none, then just make one ah, let your husband send you her selfie."
"That's right, that's right, let me see who's so charming and robbed our beauty Jennie as soon as she graduated."

Jennie looked to Rosie for help, but she also had the look of watching something interesting. To be honest, she listened Jennie mentioning how handsome Lisa was, but she hadn't seen it herself after all, so she can't help but has some curiosity.

"Then... I'm gonna try." Jennie's phone has Lisa's contact, but she almost never used it.

In her impression, Lisa was someone who was often living inside her own world. Sometimes when you call her, she won't necessarily respond to you, let alone calling her by phone. Jennie even suspected that Lisa absolutely won't notice her wechat.

Although thinking so, Jennie still pulled open Lisa's wechat and sent her a message.

"She's usually very busy, so she might not see it." Jennie told them in advance.
"If she can't see it, then just give her a call ah." Her classmates just won't stop nagging before they can see the picture.

Jennie suddenly felt a sweat coming from her forehead.

In the Manoban's mansion, Lisa was sitting on the balcony while reading a book. Her reading movement was extremely fast, it just took her two or three seconds for her to turn the next page.

There was a small round table in front of her where several breakfast meals were neatly arranged, but it can be seen from the cold porridge that these meals had been placed here for a long time already without being touched.

At this moment, Uncle jung, the housekeeper of the Manoban family, walked in quietly. He scanned the untouched breakfast at a glance and felt helpless, thinking that the Second Young Master had forgotten to eat her breakfast again

It's not just breakfast, but Second Young Master could easily forget to eat three meals a day. No, it didn't seem accurate enough to say that she forgot to eat, but that she just eat only when she felt hungry.

Second Young Master's perception was different from ordinary people, she often eats a meal a day, or sometimes she just didn't eat at all. Because of this, everyone in the Manoban family felt extremely worried, but they were helpless as there was nothing that they could do, because when Second Young Master was immersed in her own world, she would be unresponsive to whatever you say to her.

And the only thing he can do was to always make sure that the food was readily available at Second Young Master's hand, so when she felt hungry, there will always be food to eat.