Chapter 3

Marinette
I strangely felt comfortable in chat noirs arms, I felt as if he could absorb all my pain and help me sore high above it all.  But of course that couldn't actually happen.  I had never felt this close to anyone before.  Id felt so comfortable that I actually stopped crying and nearly fell asleep while he was holding me.  I had a sudden urge to stay here forever.  Right here in his arms.  But that thought was caught in the net of the fact that he was in my room.  And we were sitting on my bed.
I turned red as a tomato and stood up abruptly.
"Well I uhh... thanks I guess... and umm sorry to be such a bother. And I probably look ridiculous right now!" I thought out loud and wiped my hand across my face.
He looked at me the most warm expression I ever saw and said, "Oh Marinette... you don't look silly... and you have nothing to be sorry for." He stood up and put a caring hand on my shoulder.  "I have to go now..." he said.  Already?  "I have to meet ladybug for patrol and I'm probably late already... goodnight Marinette.  I hope you get some rest."  Then he hopped out my window and leaped from building to building.  I watched as he dissolved into the distance.  Suddenly Tikki flew up in my face and shouted,
"Marinette aren't you forgetting something?!" 
"Wha-what?" I said confused.
She laughed really hard and said "Marinette snap out of it!  You are ladybug who Chat has just run off to join for patrol!"  She started giggling hysterically.
"Oh Tikki that's not funny!" I said and started laughing at myself too.  "Spots on!" I shouted as transformed into the Parisian superhero called ladybug.