14

Tommy sat on the branches of the Border trees to the SMP.

He now had long blonde hair that was in a braid, a sword on his hip, a quiver over his shoulder, and wore a completely new outfit.

A black short jacket over a white tank top, blue jeans, and boots.

He had a crystallized blue on a necklace that was only used if his emotions got out of control.

He had four strands of hair that were different from the rest. An orange one, a blue one, a green one, and a black one.

He hadn't been in the SMP for years.

Since his third exile actually.

He was finally allowed back for a fair and justified trial, but he didn't care anymore.

He spread his wings before he allowed himself to slip off the branch. He caught the wind currents and flew above the trees as the altitude lowered.

He glided for a good ten minutes before he reached the median for the area around the SMP.

He glided downwards now knowing the cliff that he would be approaching soon.

He reached the cliff side and dove down the cliff at a fast pace before spreading his wings to slow the fall and flying between the trees before landing softly on the ground.

He started walking on the path before hiding his wings and entering the valley edge.

He walked down through the valley before reaching a group of people.

They saw him and had their weapons out.

"Well... Such a warm welcoming." Tommy said sarcastically. "Fundy, Tubbo, Skeppy, Bad, Ant, put your swords down."

Their eyes widened as they lowered their weapons slightly.

"Tommy?" Tubbo asked.

"Yes, Toby?" Tommy said.

"I- I thought you wouldn't be here for another week..." Tubbo said shifting his weight. "Lower your weapons."

"Toby. You said asap." Tommy said.

Tommy frowned.

Wasn't Toby a brunette? Not blonde?

He needed to escape...

"Do you know the way back?" Tommy asked.

The darkness spread over everything as he realized it once again.

...Please...