13

Phil opened discord to look at his new messages.

They're wasn't any from the kid that always talked with the Sleepy Bois.

"I still have no answer..." Phil said, worry laced his tone.

"He might be busy?" Will tried convincing.

"He never takes more then a few hours to respond." Techno said. "And his last message was to me, saying that he was meeting up with an old friend."

Phil looked at the messages between him and the kid.

The kid they were talking about, was named Tommy.

He was one of the only people who recognized Techno when they all were in the UK.

Tommy was a long time viewer of all three, and was suprised when he first met them.

Tommy had reached out through discord a few days after, and the four started talking with Tommy.

Sure it wasn't really good, but they had adopted Tommy into their family.

Tommy was an amazing kid.

They hadn't met up again, but they were supposed to in a few weeks.

Tommy didn't have anything to do after school, so he often talked to them.

They learned a lot about Tommy, and they let Tommy know about their lives.

Tommy hadn't told anyone, because Tommy didn't have anyone to tell.

His parents were always on business trips, and his friends had all moved away.

And his two best friends were over the internet so they'd probably never meet.

"Did Tommy ever mention his last name?" Phil suddenly asked.

"I don't think so." Techno said, scrolling up through the messages looking.

"Me neither. Why?" Wilbur asked.

"If he mentioned his last name we can look through the news to see if anything happened." Phil responded.

What if Tommy was hurt, or maybe in need of their help?

"-Simmons. His last name is Simmons." Techno said. "He told me when I told him mine."

Phil nodded, and searched up the name.

He wasn't expecting that the first article was going to be about their Tommy.

But not just that...

Tom Simmons had been shot and was currently in a coma at the hospital.