They danced lightly at the choreo. Wooyoung took advantage of the moment to look at San directly in the eyes. He caught his anxiety again and tried his best to give some comfort.

"You're doing great." San seemed caught off guard by the comment, since they were performing. Wooyoung's words only a mutter. His eyes narrowed a bit.

"San, you're dancing great." He said louder, and since it was the part where their faces were almost touching, San heard it loud and clear. After a gasp, he tried his best to shut his mind and go on with the performance. Luckily, it was just a try, or he'd lose his concentration for sure because of that whisper.

"Okay, fine. Thirty seconds then we start the first take." The director said when the music finished.

In the time of a blink, the light changed again. It became even softer, a pale white color, in a full black set. Wooyoung was almost invisible. That was a point.

The music started again. The guys took a deep breath.

San stood at the opposite side than Wooyoung, who was not facing him. The camera recorded a still Wooyoung for a second, then ran away to give space to a second camera to record San. It was the only cut supposed to be, then everything was one-take. San slowly walked closer to the other guy during the introduction of the song. Then, when the first bass hit, he pushed his right hand as he was opening a door. This made Wooyoung to move, as someone had scold him.

Talk about the way you wanna be.

He moved until the next bass, he stopped and turned his head in direction of the other on the previous sound, which sounded like another opening door, and faced San, whom was now the one dancing.

You don't ever hesitate to say how.

San danced with an involved expression, trying to make Wooyoung see him in the story. Wooyoung, on the other side, was confused about what was happening.

All you wanna do is to be with me.

Three basses and they started to move together, in different ways. Again, San was trying his best to make Wooyoung see the path, but Wooyoung was more and more confused. It was like he could hear San but not really see him, since it was dark. San had to be the light to see his target in the dark.

Taking it all.

Rustle of a door, another bass and then three knocks. That's when Wooyoung noticed San as he opened the door, they slid their foot and finally met, one facing the other.

I wanna be with you till the sun rises.

San brushed Wooyoung's left arm, which was facing the camera, then raised his left and moved it on the three beats, as the shorter moved his chest on them, like the other was controlling him.

In your eyes
In your eyes
In your eyes.

Here, they just shifted their heads around, like they were looking for each other again.

I wanna paint the moon with your eyelashes.

That's when San leaned a bit closer to put his hand lightly on Wooyoung's face, sliding it down as slow as the singer's voice was going. That's when they escaped the world, again, to find themselves alone somewhere else. In their own world. The air felt magical.

Paint the night
Paint the night
Paint the night.

They were stuck in that magical mood as the very first time they danced together. So, when they faced each other, it wasn't their eyes to stare but their souls to touch in the invisible air. Their bodies nothing but clouds, sounds and energy to move together on the music, which was loud outside, but arrived muffled at their hears. They didn't need to hear it to feel it and catch the beats and the steps: the music was inside them.