Chapter 44: Alive

Start from the beginning

"Mikasa. Damn this is so embarrassing." He says but I didn't listen.

"Are you still keeping this or nah?" I asked as I was horrified at what I fucking saw.

It was a fucking cover for porn. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DOES HE HAVE IT?!!

"SHIT. I TOLD YOU I WILL CLEAN IT MYSELF." He panicked as he snatched the thing away from me and I was still stunned I didn't move an inch.

I will fucking kill you now Eren.

"Owww! I swear Jean put it inside my bag in high school and totally forgot about it." He reasons as I continued punching him.

"You jerk! You sure enjoyed it." I said mad at why do I have to fucking see a lewd photo now I can't stop thinking about it. Shit.

"I'm sorry baby. Am I forgiven?" He pouted at me and I hit him.

"Stupid horny idiot." He says and he hugged me.

"My god. I saw it like that was still high school I swear. I'm sorry." He says ad he rested his head on shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get you into studying. You need to work your ass off to pass." I said as I picked up his book and headed to his bed.

He followed me as he sat down in front of me as well. Damn. His abs and muscles are distracting me I swear.

"Uhh Can you wear a fucking shirt? You're abs are scaring me." I said which made him chuckle.

I glared at him and I crossed me arms.

"Don't you like my abs babe? Want to hold them?" He says teasing and I threw the book on his face.

"Read that first you idiot and stop flirting with me." I said laughing.

"That hurts but okay." He smirked as he winked at me and I stick my tongue out.

"I'm just gonna get some snacks." I said as I headed to the kitchen to get some food.

I came back and I was surprised to see him on the 96th page already. What the heck? Is he playing?

"Eren. Are you sure you read all of that? How could I know?" I said as I thought of questioning him later then.

"I did read them. I'm just like the flash you know." He says winking at me and I flashed him a weird look.

I don't believe it. He doesn't even sound convincing.

I observed him as he like only took 4 seconds to read everything in a single page and my mouth went wide open as he already reached more than 150 pages in a short amount of time. Are you freaking kidding me?! I will surely ask him questions.

"I will cook for our lunch first. What do you want to eat Eren?" I asked and he responded quickly.

"You." He says and I pinched his side making me squirm.

"Quit fooling around will you? Or I wont stop hitting you." I said.

"What the. I wasn't joking." He chuckles and I felt me face heat up. What the heck!!

"Whatever. I will cook now." I said as I went down.

"Stupid horny Eren." I screamed as I gripped my hair in frustration. Why is he fucking like that?!! Okay done. I am now calm.

"Eren...Come on let's eat." I called for him and I heard him calling my name as he went down.

"Mikasa..You won't fucking believe it." He says happily. Did we fucking won a lottery?

"The what Eren?" I asked.

"Annie Leonhart is alive! He is alive. Armin just called me!! Her girlfriend is on the next island!" He exclaimed with made me almost drop the hot soup I cooked earlier.

What the hell? But she died already!

"Eren come on. Don't joke over dead people it's not funny." I said as I shook my head in disbelief.

"He really called. See?" He showed me the call duration and the time. It was today's date. He wasn't lying.

"OH MY GOD. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE." I cried as I was starting to believe him.

"Yeah right. Damn what a lucky man. He did even found her himself." He chuckled as he sat down beside me.

I prayed before the meals and we dig in. He feed me too and I did the same for him.

"Say ahh.." He says and I opened my mouth for him to insert the food on my mouth.

"I don't believe it. Does all our friends know now?" I asked.

"I think he told them already but I texted them." Eren says as he drank the juice.

"Oh my God. I wonder how her parent's will react on this. The poor parents really had no idea." I shook my head lightly.

"I'm already full baby.." Eren pouted.

"Sure. Go ahead. I will come after I wash this." I said but he held my hand.

"Let me help you." He says.

"If you insist." I sighed heavily and smiled.

I was washing the plated too when Eren suddenly put some bubbles on my cheek. Shit. He started it I have proof.

"Eren you.." I said as I placed a huge bubble on his forehead.

He placed another once on my chin. Now I fucking look like Santa.

"You!!...."I said as I chased him down the living room and he was laughing his heart out.

He did finish he book as he felt sleepy after. He managed to wear a shirt before he drifted to sleep. I caressed his soft hair as it covered his face.

"I love you.." I whispered and kissed his nose.

It was 5 in the afternoon that my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said and Kiyomi's introduction echoed all over the phone once again.

"I hate to remind you Mikasa-sama but we will be picking you up tomorrow at dawn. We have waited for our princess long enough. I am headed to your country right now. Goodbye." She said as I said okay and she put the phone down.

I completely forgot that this is my last night with my family. I scooted near my bed as I hugged me knees on the floor. I rested me head on my knees as I gripped my hair in frustration. I just want to vanish.

"Can I really do it? Can I leave them?"

My vision got blurry as tears fell from my eyes once again. I stayed like that until I heard a car by the garage.

I immediately wiped my tears and went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I am going to make this night remarkable.

I said as I pointed at myself on the mirror. I smiled and fixed myself like nothing happened and went down.