Colter

By 1914, Y/N Colter-Marston managed to stir up enough of a mess to get Edgar Ross back on her tail. Hell, she might have formed a gang worse than Colm or Dutch, in the eyes of the officials. All out of hate for the law and what it did to her perfect life, but not many knew it was a front for her elaborate plan.

"Look at these photos, Agent Ross," the officer dropped a few photos conveniently on the detective's desk.

"What's this, Mister Black?" Edgar Ross inquired as he reached for the photos. He closely inspected each photograph in hand.

 He closely inspected each photograph in hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That's

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"That's..." the agent started but paused as he inspected the image.

"That's the Golden Cobra, Sir. Daughter of Black Belle. Local hunters near Spider Gorge keep sayin' there's a whole pack of armed, enraged outlaws running around, causing trouble and whatnot. The Colter gang..."

"The Colter gang has been more than troublesome these past few years than ever. It was better when they were...scattered," Ross replied.

"Sir, the Colter gang has been on mute for over 15 years now. Y/N Colter shows up and puts them all in motion."

"She has always done that. Say, where were these photos taken?" the agent asked as he neatly stacked the photographs together.

"The Strawberry Horse Festival, Sir. These photos were taken by our informant, Jude Spark. She's been with Colter for over a year now," the officer informed Ross.

"Jude Spark? And when were they taken?"

"Just two weeks ago. Miss Spark says Y/N Colter was there to purchase a new horse, but Jude noticed Y/N had no intentions of paying for the mount. The woman has been more provoked than before, she suspects a rat but can't place a finger on Miss Spark yet."

"We should end this gang misfortune once and for all. Her husband, John Marston, should've been an example to Y/N, yet..." Agent Ross sighed and rubbed his temples. The man was clearly stressed about the lawlessness of the state, outlaws were supposed to be gone by then, and yet Y/N Colter and her mother seemed to be as lively as a pair of cockroaches.

Snake Skin | John Marstonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें