Chapter 41: Game Over

Start from the beginning

"Everything for my queen." He says and he smelled my hair.

"Come on. Let's watch some movies." He said as he slowly went down on the floor.

"Eren? What are you doing?" I asked. He is weird.

"I'm giving for a piggy back ride because you're sad. You can pay me later with a kiss. Fair?" He chuckles and I pinched his side.

"Stupid Eren. You sure know a lot of things. Just one kiss." I said as I hopped on him and he carried me downstairs as I held the snacks on my hands wrapped around him.

"Just one? Not fair. I'm dropping you." He said and he did stopped moving and went down.

"Make it two." I said and he looked at me.

"I want more. Not fair. You're heavy." He says and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm kidding babe. As many as you want." I laughed and he continued walking again until we reached the living room.

"Omg guys!! Armin is the Summa and Mikasa is a Magna!!" Historia cheers up as she told everyone while we are eating.

Yes. I am graduating this fucking accountancy course with flying colors. I looked around and saw how everyone was so happy for us.

"Says the Cum laude in Political Science." Ymir flashed a smug look on her face and I went to Historia to congratulate her.

"I'm so happy for you Historia!" I said and she hugged me back.

"Thank you Mikasa." She grins and I saw Ymir looking so proud. Hmmm. I know bitch.

"Congrats guys! Does this mean we'll get separated now?" Connie shyly asked and everyone shakes their head.

"Of course not. This friendship lasts a lifetime. Do you guys agree?" Eren says and  we all agreed.

"Year and counting. Cheers." Jean said as he offered his drink and glass bumping against each other was heard.

"I'm so happy for you kids. Feel free to come here when you have time again alright? Just look for me." Carla says cheerfully as she kissed me and Eren.

Indirect kiss from the sweetest mom once again.

"Mom. That's embarassing. I'm not a baby anymore." Eren says and everyone laughed.

"Don't mind him. He just gets really grumpy sometimes. It's Grisha's bad genes." Carla laughed as she excused herself and I laughed.

"Not you too Mikasa." Eren flashed a weird look on me and I drank water.

"So what are your plans when we graduate?" Sasha asked as soon as she finally got done eating.

Everyone started talking with their dreams. Historia said she will continue her studies in law school. Eren said he will go to med school same with Ymir. My friend says they was masters degree or doctoral and others while I stayed silent just nodding at what they like.

"We really are adults now are we? Would you guys like to visit Annie and Armin later?" I said and everyone agreed.

We went to the cemetery first where Annie was buried and went to Armin's house to bother him and make him feel alone.

"Thank you guys for visiting. I really appreciate. I missed you all so much." He sadly says and we all flashed him a smile.

"Congrats Armin. You did it. We'll always be here for you." Historia says and everyone agreed.

"Bro! You wouldn't believe it. Eren is not a fucking virgin anymore." Jean acted so problematic. I see. He never really found out it was me. Thank God!

"Oh I knew it. He told me." Armin laughed as he looked at my direction and my heart skipped a beat. Is this the end of me?

I looked at Eren and I glared at him. Mentally asking if he told him it was me but he shook his head and I was relieved.

"But of course I didn't know who the girl is. This goat didn't tell me." He laughed as they did a fist bump and I really needed a water break.

"Not fair Eren. Who is the mysterious girl huh?" Jean still hasn't have up yet.

We all laughed as the two started bickering again. I am just glad that Armin is smiling now. The past 7 years were painful for him but he did it. He finally smiled.

"Armin.. She would have probably get latin colors if she is still with us now." I said as he watched the night sky above.

Everyone is having their karaoke inside. Jean was singing some The Weeknd songs but he fucking sounds so terrible I had to go out or my eardrums will get destroyed. Everyone was laughing inside I could hear them all here. Connie was being the second voice to Jean.

"You're right Mikasa. Annie sure is remarkable. I miss her." He says and I patted his back.

"We miss her too." I smiled at him.

"Are you two..." He didn't finish what he was about to day as Eren appeared before us.

"What are you guys doing here? Everyone is having fun inside. Bro?" Eren says making us stand up.

"Just really needed some fresh air man. I'll go inside now." Armin chuckles as he went back.

"And you Miss? Did he say something?" Eren asked and I glared at him.

"You did fucking told Armin did you?" I hit him and he laughed as he tried to restrain me.

I am pretty sure Armin was about to say something earlier and it's all because of this guy right here!!

"I told him but I didn't like said it was you okay? Stop it or I will kiss you here." He says as I tried getting away after hitting him nonstop.

"If you can." I said as soon as I distanced myself enough from him and I stick out my tongue.

"So you're challenging me?" He asks and I already ran away.

I am pretty sure the gap was far enough for  him not to catch up with me but he surprised me as he took the other route and I was suddenly faced by him.

"Since when did you?.." I was running fast that I bumped on his chest.

"Game over." He says as he claimed my lips.

This guy really!! I swear to God, Eren Jaeger!!