Chapter 40: Again

Start from the beginning

"Let's go?" I said and he nodded.

I moved up and I picked up his black polo and threw it at him.

"I don't feel like wearing a shirt now. I want to wear you baby.." Eren lazily says and I flashed him a weird look.

"Come on. You have to wear it." I said. I looked over the bed when I noticed some blood drenched on the sheets.

Shit. Eren really got me.

"Does it hurt?" Asks as soon he finished buttoning his polo and went to me.

I helped him fixed his clothes as he did with my hair.

"A little. But it's okay Eren. I can handle." I said as I flashed him a smile.

"I'm glad. So that means were doing it again?" He grins at me like a maniac and I hit him in embarrassment.

I felt me cheeks heat up once again. Why is he like this?! Oh my God!

"You're weird today." I said as I heard him chuckle.

"But you love me." He stick his tongue out.

"Yes I do. I love a weirdo and it's alarming me." I flashed a weird face at him as he looked so amused.

Is this what sex does to boys? He suddenly feel so energetic and he really looks so happy help.

"Let's go home babe?" He asks and I nodded.

I was about to open the door when he claimed my lips pinning by the wall.

"Let's do it again baby.." He breathes and my eyes widened in horror.

What does he meant? Like right now??

I felt my ear and cheek heat up as I looked at his face.

"Idiot. We have to go home." I said and he chuckles.

"No. I didn't say today. My baby is horny.." He says and I slapped him.

"Owww! I'm just kidding okay. But make love to me more baby please?" He pleads and I looked away from him pouting. I crossed my arms and he hugged me.

Damn why is Eren suddenly like this?! What will I do now? He is a fucking sex maniac!

"Silence means yes." He laughs.

I scoffed as he chuckles behind.

"I love you. I'm just kidding." He chuckles and I playfully hit him.

"Stupid Eren." I muttered as I hugged him back.

He held my hand as he opened the door but slowly let go of me as soon as we heard voices along the way.

"Oh you two are up!" Ymir says as soon as she spotted the two of us.

Eren kept a distance from me so they won't know what the hell happened.

"Man. You look extra happy today huh what happened last night tell me? Did you bang some girls?" Jean was talking nonstop at Eren and I stayed silent.

I sat next to Historia as she stayed silent too and her face was red. I bit my lip as the pain emerged down there the moment I sat.

Shit. Eren did fucking overdo it.

"Are you okay Mikasa?" Ymir asked and I panicked inside.

"Yeah. My head just hurts from the alcohol last night. I will not drink again." I said. Lies.

"Oh okay. But it sure was fun right Historia?" She went closer to her and smirked.

Oh. I kissed a girl feeling Ymir huh?

I chuckled as I remembered what they did last night. She was fucking carrying Historia because she was too small.

"What are you laughing at Mikasa?" Ymir suddenly asked and I stopped.

"Nothing." I smiled.

We ate breakfast there before we went back home. Everyone was around except Armin and Sasha. Speaking of Sasha, I didn't see her since Niccolo pulled her somewhere. Hmmm fishy.

"Have you guys seen Sasha?" I asked making everyone look at my direction.

"I tried calling her since last night but her phone was off." Connie says sighing.

"Oh. Just let her. Maybe she still had fun." I smiled.

She really did have fun.

"Not fair bro! Who did you bang last night? I know you did it. Man you look extra happy I wanna know!!" Eren just laughed at Jean who was talking nonstop at how shitty a particular girl was last night and they weren't able to did it. He instead got a slap.

"It's a secret." Eren smirked as he looked at my direction and I almost choked on my tea.

WHAT THE HELL.

"Omg Eren is not a virgin anymore guys I feel like a proud mom." Connie started crying dramatically and we all laughed.

"Damn bro. I am still doing some research who you fucked." Jean shakes his head and I felt my heart racing at what he said.

Shit. I don't want them to know.

"It's no use. You won't find her." Eren laughs.

"What do you mean? Did you fucking fucked a ghost or something?" Jean blurted out loud and we all laughed. He is desperate for answers.

I saw Historia stole glances as me and I told her to eat more.

"Nope. She is a fucking goddess and she's mine only." He drinks his tea and I looked at me in the eye.

I gulped as I felt my face heat up.

This is so unusual of him indirectly saying things for me but I love it.