Chapter 34 - Again

Start from the beginning

He quickly jumped away with narrowed eyes. "Who the hell are you!?"

"Ahh, of course you don't remember," She scoffed. "I'll beat you to a bloody pulp until you get it right!"

She disappeared and appeared behind Naruto, kicking the blonde into a tree.

"Naruto!" Sakura screamed before gritting her teeth and punching the tree Kiori was standing on, making it break into two halves.

"I have no idea...." Naruto stood up shakily. "WHO THE HELL YOU ARE!"

"Oh really?" Kiori appeared in front of Naruto and kicked him in the face. She pulled him up by his hair and stared into his eyes. "Do you now?"

Naruto's eyes widened.

"I knew you couldn't be trusted...."

"I knew humans couldn't be trusted..."

"Ki.....Kio....ri...?" 

"That's right, you fucking DUMBASS!" She screamed with crazed eyes as she kicked him in the guts over and over again.

"That's...Kiori...?" Sakura's eyes widened in horror.

She shook her head. 'No time to waste.'

She disappeared in a blur and appeared near Kiori with eight senbons in both her hands. 'I have to...save Naruto!'

With a flick of her hand, the senbons flew at Kiori and Naruto's direction, with four of them embedded into Naruto.

'He's healing faster....' Sakura smirked. 'I got it right!'

Her eyes widened as she saw the other four senbons she threw at Kiori falling to the ground. 'I...missed?'

Her eyes widened as she sensed Kiori right behind her. 'No...'

Her hand raised up just in time to block Kiori's punch. 'What the hell....is she?'

She coughed out saliva as she was slammed into her tree, shivering in pain. 'My hands....are both shattered...'

Her eyes widened in horror as Kiori charged at her. 'Without my hands...'

Time seemed to slow down.

'I'm nothing but useless....'

Kiori's eyes widened.

A kick was sent to her waist, making her fall onto the ground with a crash.

Shakily, she crawled up again. 'What the hell...? How..?'

She gritted her teeth.

She couldn't move her waist.

'But I have one more attack....A chakra....kick.' Sakura panted. 'Without that...I'd be dead already!'

Her eyes widened. 'Naruto!'

Quickly, she ran over to the tree branch Naruto was on, frowning in concern. "Oi, Naruto. You okay?"

"Y-Yeah," Naruto muttered. 'I...wasn't prepared to meet Kiori-chan at all.'

"Why didn't you fight back, you idiot!? If she went all out, you would've been dead!" Sakura hissed.

"KIori-chan...." Naruto gritted out as he got up. "Please....come back."

Kiori's eyes narrowed before she scoffed. "Still calling me chan?"

"You'll always be Kiori-chan to me," Naruto grinned.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kiori screamed, glaring at him.

She wasn't glaring at him.

That....symbol.

That damned Konoha symbol.

Tears of rage stained her eyes. "They....they...."

"They killed him," she whispered in a broken voice. "Iyoro nii-san."

"It's...." Tears flowed down her face as she glared at Naruto. "ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"WHY!? WHY COULDN'T WE JUST LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!? WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO RUIN OUR LIVES, HUH!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US IN PEACE!?" She screamed. "I TRUSTED YOU, NARUTO YOU ASSHOLE!"

She was...

...sobbing.

Crying.

Her chest hurt so much.

"Why...?"

"Kiori-chan, it's not-"

"Maybe...Maybe if humanity didn't reject us, they would've still lived," She whispered. "Mom...dad....Azami-nee....Nori-san, Chikako, everyone! ALL OF THEM THAT THEY CRUSHED AND KILLED!"

"Maybe Miyo wouldn't be lying there unconscious right now! Maybe Banjo's idiot lackeys wouldn't be sobbing at Sante's death! Maybe Touka wouldn't be in so much pain, maybe Kaneki can stop blaming himself and all- I- I- j-j-just..." she hiccuped, tears rolling down her face. "...I j-j-just w-want it to stop h-hurting..."

Before Naruto could respond, he heard a whisper behind him. "Oi......"

Red eyes glowed as two wings of flames shone. "What the hell....do you think you're doing?"

Sakura and Naruto flinched.

Sensing someone else, Sakura looked down to see a tall man standing next to Kiori who was knocked unconscious.

"Fucking. Brats," Ayato spat.

The world went black.

---

Any thoughts on who will be the most likely to die?

Fact: Tasumi's character was inspired by Miwa from Jujutsu Kaisen.

So how was the chapter? :D

I have a gift when we hit 20K uwu

Spent some time on it but it was worth it hehe

TYSM FOR UR SUPPORT! >O<

Note: Naruto and Sakura are 14 in here and Naruto didnt go train with Jiraiya.