Chapter 39: Euphoric

Start from the beginning

"So needy.." He whispered as he positioned his member on my folds and slowly went inside me.

"Fuck. So tight." He hisses as he fully went inside me slowly and I cried in pain.

"Babyyy..This is why I never wanted to do it with you not until you're ready. I'm so sorry.." He hugged me as the pain seemed so endless.

He is that fucking massive. Fuck.

"Erenn.." I cried as he stayed still not making a move after. Shit. I feel like my insides are being ripped because of him.

"I'm here babyyy.." He kissed my forehead and my hand that is in his. Beads of sweat started forming on my forehead as he stayed still.

I kissed him softly and he thought of it as the go signal to move. I caressed his hair as he went in and out of me. I can't help but moan. Fuck Eren Jaeger. I want him just for me.

"Eren...Ahhhh..Shit.." I moaned as the pain slowly subsided and was replaced with deep arousal. It felt heaven.

"Cum for me babyyy.." He grunts as he fasten his pace.

"Fuck.." I bit my lip as he went deeper and faster. I scratched his back and gripped his hair.

"Fuck..I love..You.." He breathes as I felt myself close. There's that weird feeling again.

He cupped my breasts as he continued going in and out of my entrance. He sucked and licked nipples once again and I gave off an unrecognizable moan. I fucking lost it. Everything is fucking hot and all I could ever think is Eren.

"I'm cumming babyyy.." He moans as he went deeper and faster and I shrieked as I felt liquid gushed in between my thighs.

"Fuck." He mouths as he pulled outside of me and came.

Eren collapsed on top of me as we both breathed heavily. I caressed his hair that is covering my chest. He was sweating and panting the same way as me. That was euphoric.

"I hate you." I said as I caressed his soft locks and smelled it.

"I'm so sorry babe. I feel so stupid for ignoring you this whole time. I just don't want to mess up our life so bad. I am so fucking horny for you and you will surely hate me for it. I don't want to take advantage of you so I distanced myself but I couldn't help it." He confessed earning a smile at me.

I feel happy. I did it. I made love with him. All those times but he still loves me.

"But why did you ignore me that long? Do you think that made me happy?" I asked. Not gonna lie. That was painful for me and he didn't even say anything after that kiss in the rain.

"You look happy when you talk to someone other than me. Like that blond guy in the garden." He softly says and I chuckled.

"What are you saying? The man is just a friend. He was a Doctor I met somewhere." I said still playing with his hair.

"Yeah? And you won't join me going home huh? I wonder where you fucking go? Are you seeing someone huh?" He sounded so mad I kissed his cheek.

"I won't see someone if it's not you. Also, I just like going out at night to think." I spoke.

I don't want him to know the truth that my life with him is already counted.

"You look so handsome." I whispered and he flashed me a sweet smile.

"And you look fucking hot. You're mine alone." He pouts and I chuckled.

"You're so cute. Will you stay like this forever?" I asked chuckling.

He pulled me into a hug as he laid down beside me.

"Just you wait when I graduate. I will make you the happiest woman on earth." He chuckles and I nodded.

I felt pain down there after what we did but what pained me the most is the fact that I can't be with him soon. I know he will not allow me to go and I will broke down crying to stay with him if they know. And with that, how can I find who killed my parents if I won't search for it myself? I don't want to live still clinging on my past unanswered.

I don't want to tell him because it will only make it harder for me to go. I don't want to see them crying and begging for me to stay that's why I am keeping this all by myself.

Eren fell asleep already as I looked at him. He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping. I can't help but cry as I stared at his face.

Would you hate me?

Will I ever see you again?

Will you marry someone else after I'm gone?

I wiped my tears as I softly planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you so much Eren. Forgive me soon." I whispered and let myself sleep beside him.