Chapter 39: Euphoric

Start from the beginning

"So fucking wet." He breathes.

"Erennn...Ahhh..." I breathed my voice unrecognizable as he ate me. He licked and sucked at my core as his tongue pushed itself inside slowly. Fuck.

"Fuck. You taste fucking good babe." Eren says as he continued eating me. I was already sweating heavily.

I arched my back as he licked and played with my clit until I screamed and something went out of me. I would never fucking look in between my thighs without seeing Eren again!

Eren went to me. He kissed my lips and I swear I can taste my own cum. Shit. He claimed my lips and tongues fought for dominance. I continued unbuttoning his polo and threw it away. I touched his chest slowly down to his region and I heard him grunt.

"Fuck. You turned me on so much babe.." He says as I tried to unbutton his pants and undo his zipper.

He helped me remove his pants and his underwear. Shit. He is fucking massive. His member is standing proudly in front of me.

Will that thing go...shit oh my God! I fucking hate my mind!

My mouth went hanged open as he cupped my face. He kissed me one again and I did the same. There's no way we'll turn back now.

He fucking ate me so that mean I should do the same. I made him laid down as I sat on top of him.

"Babe.." His breath hitched as his member touched accidentally my folds and I bit my lips.

I held his huge member and blew on its tip before I stroked it.

"Fuck. Yes babyyy.." He says as he threw his head up and I licked him.

I ate him and I swear I almost gag on his size. Shit. This is the first I fucking ate Eren.  I started slow as and he gripped my hair as if combing it my constantly muttering curses under his breath.

"Fuck..." I continued to what I was doing as I plopped my head up and down to his length.

"Shit. I'm cumming.." He grunts as I fasten my pace but before I knew it, he already came into my mouth.

Part of his cum slipped out of my mouth as I swallowed them. He wiped my the excess on my face and I went near him.

"I love you Mikasa." He mutters and I smiled at him.

"I love you too Eren.." I said and he clashed our lips once again.

He made my back lay down in bed again as he hovers above me. He parted my legs once again and positioned himself there.

"Shit.." I gasped as he rubbed his member on my folds.

"I love you babyyy.." He mutters and I felt him insert a finger inside me.

"Eren..." I held his other hand and entertwined it with mine. That hurts.

"I'm sorry babyyy..Does it hurt?" He asks and I nodded biting my bottom lip.

He stayed there for a while and added another finger as his hand started moving in and out of me. I moaned as he continued doing it for a while before he added another one.

I squeezed his hand as the pain stings. Shit. Is this how you make love?? It fucking hurts.

"Eren...shit.." I muttered but he kissed me making me forget about the pain I had down there.

"I'm sorry babyy.." He continued to say as he moved in and out of my entrance. Not long after and I grew needy of him as I found myself moaning from his fingers.

"Babyyy..I need you.. Ahhh.." I breathed as the pain subsided and I only want one thing. I want him.

My body is screaming for him. I want him to wreck me and ruin my life. Only him.