Some Truths (18+)

Start from the beginning

"I do." She smirks at him and shakes her head. "You are so hard to resist. I see your lips and I just want to feel them pressing against my skin," she says, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she feels the rise of her desire for him. "Right here," she says softly as she runs her fingertips down from the top of her neck, just behind her ear, down over her collarbone and straight down the V cut of her dress, stopping just between her breasts, where her heart is. He swallows hard, knowing this is the start of something more, and he's ready, always ready, for her. He stands up quickly from his chair and reaches for her, moving around the countertop to get closer to her. She turns her face away, exposing her long neck so his lips can find the exact place where her path started, just behind her ear. She lets her arms go limp and his hands slide over her waist to pull her body closer. He begins to kiss the line, tracing the path down her neck and he hears her soft moans.

He grabs her around the waist and lifts her up, placing her body down onto the countertop as he slides his body in between her legs, never letting his lips leave hers. His hands drop to the top of her thighs and begin to slide up toward her dress, knowing that there is nothing underneath it. She drops her head forward to look down at him as his lips find their way to the center of her breasts, just as his fingers slide under the dress, up her thighs, and reach the spot between that is already wet in anticipation of his touch.

"I want to taste you," he moans between kisses, letting his index finger slip between her folds. She reaches up and grabs his head with both hands, lifting his face up to hers and she crashes her lips against his in a needy kiss. He pulls his lips away and whispers to her, "lay back?" He leans forward, pushing her body backwards until she is forced to lay down across the broad marble countertop, her legs hang off the side of the island. Once she is fully laying back, he can no longer reach her lips and he stands in between her legs, looking down at her. The dress is raised up, almost revealing the pink skin at the apex of her thighs and he looks down, licking his lips as he stares at her.

She looks up at him, her eyelids hooded with her own desire, aching to feel his touch. He leans forward and plants a kiss on the center of her stomach, on top of the fabric of her thin dress and he feels her muscles tense. He slowly pushes his hands under the fabric, sliding it up, until the dress is lifted from her, and he kisses a line from her stomach straight down between her legs where the heat is rising from her body. He leaves a kitten soft kiss, just at the folds of her bare skin before he lowers his body down, draping both of her legs on either side of his head. He reaches out his tongue and licks a stripe from her entrance up to her clit, and back down, feeling her entire body shudder against the sensation building. He glances up to see her raised on her elbows, watching him, her mouth open, her breathing shallow, and her body tingling with desire.

He smiles as he closes his eyes and slips his tongue inside her, as deep as he can as he moans a little, vibrating against her skin. She drops back onto the counter, unable to hold herself upright as sensation courses through her body. He feels her slide forward, closer to his mouth and it encourages him to slide his tongue over her a little faster. She moans at the pressure and he can feel her body writhing on the hard surface of the counter.

"You taste so sweet," he whispers against her skin, feeling her body shake. He presses his lips against her clit and begins to suck on her, tracing his tongue in a circle until he feels her body buck as she edges closer and closer. He slides two long fingers inside her, feeling her muscles clench around him and he moans at the feel as he slides in and out of her.

"I'm so close, I'm so close Hyunjin, please don't stop!" she cries loudly. He smiles, hearing his name, his real name, on her lips, knowing that she's too overwhelmed to pretend, that she's being real with him, and it makes him almost burst to hear it. He wants her to scream his name, he wants her to admit who he is and how he makes her feel. He pulls back, making her whimper at the loss of sensation. Her hand reaches down to grab his head, trying to push him closer to her again.

"Say my name!" he demands. She arches her back, trying to regain the sensation against her most sensitive spot. He doesn't want her to pause, he wants her to say it. "Say my name, say Hyunjin, tell me how I make you feel," he says in a dominating voice. She gasps.

"Hyunjin, you're fucking amazing. I want to feel your tongue on me, in me. I want you so bad, you make me feel so good Hyunjin. You get me so close," she whimpers, almost unable to stop the words from flooding out of her mouth. He continues to suck on her clit and he opens his mouth to speak as his lips are still pressed against her.

"That's it baby, come for me," he says just at the moment her cries get louder and her body violently pulses, drenching him in her essence. She gasps for air as she rides out her climax and tries to slow her breathing.

"Fucking hell Hyunjin, I never want to stop feeling that way," she admits and he smiles, hearing her give in to him, finally, entirely.