I throw on my shorts and realise I didn't pack an extra shirt and my other one is now wet from Andre throwing me in the ocean earlier.

I see a black plain shirt on the bed and pick it up, I realise it was Landon's since I recognised his smell. 

I put it on me and it instantly drowns my small frame.

I just shrug and grab my things and make my way back downstairs.

As I was about to head out the front door I hear someone call out my name. 

"Hey, Layla!" 

I turn around and see that girl we were with earlier on, Savannah I think it was.

"Oh hey," I say back to her smiling brightly.

"Are you leaving now?" She questions.

"Yeah I am, I was just grabbing my things. Are you heading out yet?" I ask her.

"Um yeah, I'm gonna be heading out soon. Here I'll walk out with you." She says now walking beside me.

I smile at her and we walk towards Landon's car.

I see his back faced to me as he speaks to Dante.

"Oh shit, did you ride with Landon?" She asks me suddenly her voice more eager.

"Yeah, I asked him to come with me today," I told her.

"Damn, I've never seen him with a girl before. I didn't even know he dated." She says to me but the last part sounded like she was telling herself.

I just shrugged not knowing what to say. 

She then glanced down to my neck and her eyes widened. 

I looked at her confused but she just smiled at me and continued walking.

We made it to the car and Dante pointed his head toward me to signal that I was here to Landon.

Landon turned around and glanced at me head to toe and then I remembered what I had on.

I blushed and looked down.

"I hope you don't mind, I didn't have anything else to put on," I said to him and then glanced back up.

He walked over to me and put his arm around my waist pulling me into him and he leaned his head to my ear so only I could hear what he says.

"I don't mind." His deep voice sent me chills as he huskily whispered in my ear. 

I bit my lip and he pulled away taking my bag out of his hands.

"Hey, Landon." Savannah says from next to me twirling her hair while looking at him seductively.

Bitch, the fuck.

Landon glanced at her with his emotionless eyes and then glanced back at me.

"You ready, love." He asks me, completely ignoring her.

I nodded in return and almost smiled at that.

He opened the car door for me and I got in the seat. 

He exchanged a few words with Dante while Savannah walked off with her friend.

I turned the heat on and instantly leaned back in the leather seat.

He finally got in the car and turned to me, he leaned over my seat and as his cheek brushed against my neck I shivered.

He pulled the seatbelt over me and clicked it in. 

He leaned back in his seat and started driving. 

"You're not gonna put yours on?" I ask him as I see his belt isn't on. 

I don't even think he ever wore it.

"Don't need it." He says blankly, while he rests his elbow on the armrest as he swerves through the cars.

I scoff and shake my head at him. 

He glances at me while raising an eyebrow. 

I just smile at him cheekily. 

He looks away rolling his grey eyes and turns back to the road.

I decided to plug my phone in and start blasting some music.

I relax in my seat and watch as we drive effortlessly through the traffic and the music blasting through the speakers.

Now, this is what I live for.

I see Landon turn off from the normal roads onto a side street where small shops are. 

I see a McDonald's up ahead and I turn my attention towards Landon and grin up at him.

He turns towards me and his lips tug to the side slightly before it disappears back into his normal emotionless facade. 

He makes it to the drive-through and orders for me and him. 

He pays as always but I attempt to put a 50 dollar bill inside the cupholder in the car.

We get our food and I start munching on some fries.

I watch as he starts driving back to the freeway, I grab a fry and put it near his lips. 

He opens his mouth and I slide it inside as he keeps his eyes on me. 

Oh, Jesus save me.

I keep feeding him fries as we drive through the streets and listen to the music.

We finish the food and I look at the time to see it was now midnight, I was full and tired. 

I lean back in my seat and hoist my legs up hugging them to my chest and snuggle into myself as I close my eyes. 

As I start feeling drowsy and drifting off, my mouth decides to speak for itself. 

"You wanna know something Landon?" I ask him as I force my eyes open to glance at him. 

His stone-cold eyes lock onto mine and then I close my eyes again. 

He hums in response. 

"Okay, I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone, not even yourself." I say quietly. 

I open my eyes and he has his head leaned back and his eyes closed as we stop at a red light. 

His black hair falls onto his eyes and his hands rest lazily on his thighs.

I close my eyes and continue with my confession.

"I like you," I say quietly and continue.

"Like a lot." I say breathlessly.

I keep my eyes shut but open them as I feel his hand stroke my cheek gently. 

I watch as his eyes bore into mine. 

His eyes were light and heavenly as he looked into mine. 

His strokes make me more tired and as I was about to close my eyes I hear him whisper.

"I like you too, Layla."

Before my eyes shut into bliss, I see his lips curve up into a breathtakingly genuine smile. 

He smiled. A full smile.

*

A/N

Low-key cried writing the last bit of this chapter. 

THANK YOU FOR 5K !!!!

I love you all so much, thank you all for your endless support. 

- Lei <3