He had a small smirk on his lips. 

As we were still facing each other, he leaned into me again and moved his head to my ear as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

I feel his hand slowly travel down to the back of my thighs slowly and caressingly, my breathing only exhilarated as his fingers began trailing higher and higher. 

"You're so fucking perfect Layla." He says against my ear as his voice comes out husky and deeper than usual.

I gasp as I feel his fingers linger against my bikini line, his fingers were like sparks against my skin and the more he moved them the hotter I got.

His fingers were gentle and delicate as they moved around my lower region teasingly.

His hand made its way to the top of my bikini and he teasingly tugged on the hem as he kissed behind my ear.

I could feel the moisture between my legs getting more intense as he touched me.

His fingers then brush softly against the fabric of my entrance, a moan escaped my lips as I bucked my hips against his hand.

I feel him smirk against my neck as he continues to kiss it.

Then all of a sudden he stops, detaching himself from me completely.

I look up at him in shock as I see his face was emotionless though his eyes held slight mischief.

"We have to leave soon." His voice was cold and demanding.

He then turned around and began to walk out of the water.

I am left they're floating in an ocean of desire, lust and passion as he leaves.

He did not just leave me here flustered as hell.

He walked out gracefully and went back to the bench and began putting his shoes on, his face then turned toward me and motioned for me to get out.

I got out of my daze and began walking out of the cold water.

I turned to the bench and dried myself off and then grabbed my phone and my shorts.

I began walking back towards the beach where everyone is without saying anything nor looking at Landon.

He then began walking beside me and I looked at him through the corner of my eye and saw his jaw clenched and his face cold as he sets his gaze ahead of him.

We walk in silence and it's deafening me. 

"Why did you stop?" I asked him suddenly wanting to get it off my chest.

I saw him lick his lips and look down to his feet then back up to me.

He stared at me blankly and then took a step forward towards me.

I stood straight facing him as he went towards me slowly.

He reached me and then put his hand on my cheek caressing it in his cold palm.

"Soon, Layla." He says softly as his eyes remain on mine.

I just stare up at him in a daze until he takes his hand off and motions for me to walk with him.

We make it back to the party and see people starting to leave.

"I'm going to head back up to the room and get my bag," I tell Landon.

He nods at me and makes his way over to his car, where Dante now is too.

I begin to walk inside the room and grab my bag.